What A Disaster! #2

I'm sorry for being such a liar

I'm NOT A SANE PERSON

STAN SEVENTEEN THEY'RE PRECIOUS TOO

---

narrator's POV

The duo made their way over to Starbucks, the raven admiring the shops they were passing by while the older was busy scrolling down on his Instagram feed.

"Hey, look Kookie, Mingyu's watching Fast and Furious 8!" Taehyung said as he closed the gap between him and Jungkook so that the younger can look in his phone.

"Oh my god, you're so right, I wanna watch tha--"

"Excuse me, don't say oh my god!" A random person suddenly made an appearance. The two were slightly startled to see a guy standing in front of them, making such statement just like that.  "Joshua hyung would be totally mad if he hears you saying that." (try guessing who xD)

Then, he left and within seconds, he was out of sight.

In a silent atmosphere, Taehyung and Jungkook stared at each other.

"Ummm, that was... " the older's words trailed off.

"Out of the blue? Yeah," Jungkook replied. Why are people so scary these days?

A soft chuckle escaped Taehyung's mouth as he said, "And awkward too. So random- I mean you didn't even say it out loud?"

Shivers chilled throughout Jungkook's body.

"That's actually creepy. What if we said something even worse? He could've murdered us!"

"Now that's just ridiculous, Jeon," Taehyung let out a mocking laugh. "what's the worst a person could do?"

"Well, Mingyu told me that his friend Jihoon almost hit him with a guitar because of teasing his height. Since then, he's always been afraid of the older," explained Jungkook. His lips formed into a straight line while his eyes were barely still.

"Wow, no fucks given too much. I need me a Jihoon in my life, so that I can distinguish between my goods and wrongs. But he wouldn't do that to someone older than him, right? How old is he?"

They were walking again as Jungkook tried to think about Jihoon's age.

"He's a year younger than you if I'm not mistaken... But like what you said, he doesn't give a fuck, so if you piss him off even if you're the older one, you'll still get a reward, either by his weapon or by hand. People said he's not merciful, but I heard that he has a soft spot for Seungcheol."

"Oh my god why Seung-"

"Announcement! Would the two guys talking in the middle of the airport hurry up to Starbucks?! Mr. Wonwoo Jeon is already waiting. And don't say oh my god! Thank you~"

"Kookie?"

They made eye contact.

"now THAT'S creepy."

Gulping, Jungkook nodded as he tried to tell Taehyung something through telepathy, even though he knew that it wouldn't work.