Play it Cool Pt.2

Third person's POV

"Wanna go to the movies?" Taehyung asked as he walking next to Jungkook who was busy sipping his Macchiato.

"Hmm?" was all Jungkook replied. Once he tried deciphering what Taehyung had stated seconds ago, he quickly nodded.

"Sure!"

"Cool!" Taehyung squealed. "I heard that "Me Before You" (a romance type of movie) is a major hit now. I incidentally tapped the trailer in Youtube yesterday while scrolling for videos and so I watched it. And I think it's gonna be really nice to watch."

Jungkook bit his lower lip as he studied Taehyung's perfect features on his face while Taehyung was explaining about the movie. Those round, hazelnut eyes, his smooth bangs covering his milky white forehead and his plump, pinkish lips. One of the reasons why Jungkook turned gay right after he laid his eyes with Taehyung's the first time they met when he was a transferee.

"Uh, Kookie?"

As soon as he heard Taehyung's voice, he snapped out of his imaginations.

"Did you just listen to what I said?"

Jungkook panicked.

"Er, I-I was just thinking about maths homework," he lied.

"Oh, you haven't finished? I can send you home if you want."

"NO, NO!" Jungkook protested. "I just thought of a question then I remembered I had just finished it."

Taehyung mouthed an 'o' as he stopped in front of his car.

"Get in, let's go and watch a movie."

--

In the cinema...

"Is this popcorn enough for the two of us?" Jungkook turned to face Taehyung who was sitting comfortably at his seat.

"You want extra? I can--"

"No, it's alright!" I cut him off and dove for the sweet sensation of the popcorn.

He chuckled as he caressed my messy hair.

"You're so adorable, Kookie."

K-kookie?

No one had ever called me by that nickname. I bowed my head down, flushed for what he had stated. Fortunately, due to the darkness in the cinema, he didn't see me. Thank God.

"Oh, the movie's about to start!" exclaimed the excited Taehyung.

During the kiss scene in that movie, I covered my eyes with the popcorn box in front of me. I turned to my right to see Taehyung who was deeply absorbed into the movie. I moved closer, trying not to make him notice. But as I grew closer...

...

He dove his hand inside the popcorn box and took some of the popcorn.

"Thanks, Kookie," he whispered.

I remained silent as I returned to my original position. Almost busted, my inner self mocked. Ergh, I hated it how it can appear during my bad times.

There was this scene where the lead female character cried because she failed to change the male's mind. During that part, I noticed Taehyung's eyes were watery. And when he finally gave on his manly side and burst into tears, I quickly brushed away the liquid off his cheeks.

I softly chuckled.

Taehyung's adorbsness just couldn't be tamed.

After the movie...

"Did you enjoy it, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while giving a look at me.

"Yeah. The most interesting part was when you cried during that sad scene," I giggled.

"Wait, you were watching me?" He lifted his left eyebrow and smirked lightly. I widened my eyes as I faced somewhere. Then it hit Taehyung.

"Ahh, no wonder I felt like my tears dried up so fast," he nudged me.

He tilted his head and moved closer towards my face. I, who was frozen did not know what to do but just let him get closer. And when our noses were just a few centimeters away, he whispered that only the both of us could hear.

"Thanks, Kookie."

He laid a peck on my cheeks and smiled lightly. The chills on my nerves started to engulf me and so I shivered lightly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just a bit cold."

Taehyung, without hesitation, pulled my body closer to his and wrapped my waist.

"So that you could feel warm," he smiled. I felt extremely comfortable with him beside me.

Taehyung was a real angel in disguise. Why would he show his bad side towards everyone when he was this caring? Why would he turn down pretty girls when he could hang out someone ordinary like me as if we were best of pals? Oh, Lord. Why did You create such a perfect creature in this world? Thank You for spilling all the features that every boy wanted on him!

"T-thank you," I stuttered out.

He grinned lightly as we both headed towards his car.

"May I send you home?"

"Sure, if that ain't a bother to you."

"It isn't. Now hop in!"

In front of Jungkook's house...

"So..."

"I guess this is it for now," Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah," I softly replied.

"So I'll get going," he weakly smiled as he walked back towards his car.

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

He turned his heels to face me.

"Can you stay for the night? I'm lonely."

He walked towards me.

Stopped in front of me leaving just two inches away before our bodies could touch.

He lowered his knee a bit.

He softly planted his lips towards mine.

He pulled away.

And smiled.

"For you, babe. I will."

--

Lol, this is too much for me. It just popped out of my head and I had no creative ideas for this chapter cause I had to prepare for school. But i hope you guys enjoy it!

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you! ❤

Take care for now!

-mintae10