Oh No

This ain't any plagiarism, cause like it just came up in my mind. So if you bozos think I'm copying, fite me boitches :)

OH AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE CAUSE LIKE WHY NOT

LOVE YA GUYSSS!

---

Narrator's POV

who could he love? I know we keep saying that we love each other, but does he actually like someone?

Those were the questions that kept repeating in Jungkook's mind. Not that he actually bothered to know-- just that a pang of jealousy hitting him hard and to make things worse, Taehyung seemed to disappear from his sight.

Jungkook was currently striding along the school corridor, hoping to see in sight of the elder. But no matches.

Perhaps, does he mean by Namjoon hyung? Nah, he's got Jin hyung. Jimin hyung? But he's with Yoongi! Perhaps...

Oh no.

Hoseok hyung?

But that wasn't the case. Taehyung wouldn't have fallen for the dancer, he kept teasing him for his horse-like face and his bubbly enthusiasms. Unless..

He actually liked the dancer?

Was that why when Jungkook wanted to draw him, Taehyung protested?

Could it be that Hoseok is the person that Taehyung wants to draw?

Nah, I think I'm just exaggerating. Jungkook spoke in his mind. I better shake this off my head and go to class.

And that was what he did.

But metres away from reaching his class, he halted in his tracks.

Sighing at the sight in front of him before backing off to somewhere else.

Seeing Taehyung hugging someone.

Taehyung's POV

I turned around to see a familiar figure running away.

Was that...

Kookie?

I shrugged it off and looked at Bogum.

"Sorry, hyung, but I can't ditch class. If my parents find out, it'll be the last of me," I politely declined.

Not because of my parents, but for Jungkook. I wouldn't want to skip school not seeing my bunny.

"C'mon, Tae. Just this once, please?" pleaded Bogum with doe eyes.

"Oh no, hyung. I'm so sorry, maybe some other days? I'm free this Sunday."

"Alright, alright," Bogum finally gave up. "Make sure you appear, okay? I'll find some good places for us to hang out! So don't be late for our date!"

And with that, Bogum waved goodbye and sprinted out to the gates.

Oh no, I thought. He probably doesn't know that I like Kookie.

Speaking of Kookie, where is he?

I walked back to class but no where in sight there's Jungkook. I exhaled deeply. So much for hope. Now that I have a feeling that Jungkook might ignore me later on.

...

Narrator's POV

Taehyung climbed up all the way to the rooftop and saw the younger sitting down in despair. He took a deep breath before making a move and sat beside him.

"Hey, Kookie," he lightly nudged Jungkook. The latter cracked a weak smile, not facing him at all.

"You okay there?"

"Nah, I'm fine, Tae."

"Spill."

A snort came out from Jungkook and he crept and sat in between Taehyung's legs.

"Do you know how it feels like when you wanna know who your crush is? I mean, maybe not because of concern, but because of jealousy. I had deep thoughts these past nine months about who I like, and now it all seems confusing, you know? You get what I mean?"

He's worried, that came up in Taehyung's mind. He's worried that I'll fall for someone else. Was that why he ran away?

And I'm here not doing anything about it? Am I going too far to play with Jungkook's heart? Isn't my initial plan supposed to be like this? Should I give in too?

With all the questions starting to lock themselves into his mind, Taehyung slowly slithered his arms around Jungkook's waist tight, burying his face on the crook of the younger's neck.

"I get you."

His hands smoothing into the raven's locks, leaving trails of kisses all over his back.

"But you get the idea, Kookie. Maybe you just have to wait for a little longer, ayy? I'm sure the time will come."

"Then what about us, Tae? I love you and you love me, isn't that something?"

"Well, babe," Taehyung lightly spun Jungkook around so that he could see the younger.

"I love you so, so much. Maybe one day I'll find an appropriate time for me to officially be yours. But for now, you gotta wait, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Kisses all over Jungkook's forehead.

Then a quick but delicate kiss onto his lips.

"Now let's go back to class, okay? I'll treat you to ice-cream after school."

Jungkook nodded and stood up, pulling Taehyung up as well. Before making their way, Jungkook wrapped his arms around the older, embracing the warmth which was impossible for just anyone to experience.

"I love you, Tae. You know that, right?"

"Mhm, and I love you. Mind if I crash at your place tonight?"

"Not at all."

---

DOUBLE UPDATE (kinda late for that) CAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYSSS

SO TAE AND KOOKIE's RELAY IS SO COMPLICATED LIKE MY LIFE AND NEXT CHAPTER YOU'LL SEE A GOOD SIDE OOPS

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE CAUSE THIS SHAMELESS AUTHOR APPRECIATES THEM SO SO MUCH!

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

Stay healthy, good night and take care! c:
-sugarebel