Cheesy Hands #1

Narrator's POV

Taehyung had gotten ready while Jungkook was in the bathroom- probably changing his clothes in there. Wearing a matte black hoodie with comfy sweatpants, the older ruffled his hair as he stared at the mirror and sent a playful wink at his reflection just to cringe at the sight of it and slap himself internally.

I still don't get how Jin hyung is so confident with himself, he thought to himself as he sat down at the edge of the bed. Yuck.

"So hyung," Jungkook's sweet voice called out softly as he opened the door. "Where do you want to go? There's lots of places we can go."

Taehyung shrugged as he looked at the younger fixing his watch on his wrist and replied, "Do you want something fancy?"

The younger spared a brief moment and beamed a wide smile before shaking his head. "Why not, we can eat at a local food stall somewhere around here, then head out for a walk after." The brown haired boy chuckled at his suggestion and nodded as he stood up and straightened the hem of his hoodie. "That sounds nice. So... let's go?"

Jungkook took his hand into Taehyung's and flashed a sincere smile.

"Let's go."

•~•

*time skip to the park cause why even bother typing out the scene when they ate they're so boring- jK DONT KILL ME PLS*

"Hyung! That's not fair," Jungkook complained. "I want the drumstick!"

"Well, finders keepers, Kooks!" Taehyung teased as he stuck out his tongue and took a bite out of the drumstick. The duo initially wanted to eat somewhere near but apparently a huge ass KFC signboard appeared out of nowhere which caused Jungkook to crave for chicken and eventually walking to the restaurant.

"Aish," the younger pouted as he started crunching his portion of spicy chicken. "But I call dibs on the mashed potatoes." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook before shrugging, dragging a box full of cheesy wedges and replied, "It's okay. I'm taking the cheesy wedges. It's nicer anyway."

"YAH!"

The older widened his eyes.

"Yah? Yah? YAH? YAH! WHAT YAH! I'm your hyung, respect me, you dimwit," he scolded as he pinched the younger playfully.

"Ow," Jungkook winced. "Okay, okay sorry, haha. But just one cheesy-"

"Nope," Taehyung turned down Jungkook's request.

"C'mon, just one?"

"No."

"Pleaseee"

"Nope."

"PUHLEZ"

"Blah blah blah, I can't hear you"

"Hyungggg"

"Blah blah blah, I'm not listening"

"Just oneeee"

"Blah blah blah, all I hear is-"

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"Yah again? YOU BRAT!"

Taehyung smeared cheese filling across the brunette's face, taking revenge on the disrespectful younger. Jungkook didn't want to lose and so he scooped a tablespoon of mashed potato and whipped it onto Taehyung's face and caused a slight commotion. The waiters witnessed the scene and sooner or later, the duo were kicked out of the restaurant.

"See, hyung! It's your fault," the latter shamelessly blamed Taehyung who was busily wiping off the substance on his face.

"What do you mean? I didn't even do anything," Taehyung replied as he laughed at the sight of Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away. The older caught this and flashed a soft smile. He gently took Jungkook's wrist and intertwined his fingers with the younger's. Jungkook, startled at the contact, widened his eyes and an obvious dark shade of red appeared across his face.

"H-hyung," he stuttered. "Wouldn't your hand smell like cheesy wedges later on?"

Taehyung softly chuckled. "Why even bother, Kookie? It's not like I want it anyways." He took a step closer towards the brunette.

"Besides," he whispered as he was then only an inch away from kissing the latter.

"The only thing I would be wanting is this."

He nibbled on the younger's bottom lip and gently, making Jungkook shiver, and moments later, Taehyung closed the gap and rested his lips onto Jungkook's.

Every taste that they savored, not mattering about the cheesy taste that remained for the past five minutes- it was all unbothered because of the kiss that they shared.

And neither both of them wanted it to end.

---

Yikes im cringing its almost nsfw

ANYWAYS HI

IM DED

BUT I JUST WANNA WISH MY CHILD LEE CHAN A HAPPY BELOVED BIRTHDAY! HE DESERVES ALL LOVE Y'ALL SHOULD SUPPORT THIS KID 💜💕❤

KEEP ON SUPPORTING THIS BOOK, I HAVE LIKE A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT IN PROCESS

THANK YOU, GUYS!

LIKE ALWAYS,

TAKE CARE!

-SUGAREBEL