Update Momma Jin

Lmao i feel like murdering myself here im basically a lazy sloth can anyone give me inspiration on this book its like ded

---

Narrator's POV

"Sooooooo, my little one," sang a mischievous Jin. "How's your date with Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked up and choked on his hot noodles, flustered at the elder's question. He pulled a face and slightly backed away. "W-what are you talking about, hyung?"

Jin scoffed at this and scrunched his nose blabbering, "You know what I'm talking about you can't just hide things, stop beating around the bush! The fact that you and Taehyung coincedently won the art competition tells me that you two had a thing during the trip to Hong Kong. Now stop being a hoe and spill everything to your most favourite brother."

Most favourite brother, Jungkook rolled his eyes as he registered those words in his head. More like the worst mom ever.

"Yah! I can hear you well, you know. Who's the one taking care of you since you were born? ME!" Jin said heartbroken, as he smacked Jungkook's head with a book he spotted nearby. "On top of that, I was the one who let mum to adopt you cause you were dangerously cute during your fetus days- consider yourself lucky cause I kept you safe since I was 7! DON'T MAKE ME REGRET THAT."

"Okay, chill mom I get you," Jungkook motioned the elder to calm down as he jerked his head back. "Except for the part you said safe." The former furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean? I kept you COMPLETELY safe fro--"

"You pushed my head into the pool, hyung."

"W-well, that was just a pran--"

"And you smothered the bathroom floor with dish soap and water just before I wanted to shower and guess who almost got unconscious falling down hitting their head?"

"B-but-"

"Ah, and that time you left me alone cause there was a Mario Kart Collection at the shopping mall so it took me three hours to get to the directory and asked a man whether they saw someone with huge ass plump lips and broad shoulders."

Jin rolled his eyes in defeat. "Okay, okay fine! Those were my fault! But you're growing up now, I can't see why you can't take care of yourself. I'm just curious about how things are going between the two of you. Is that too much?"

At this rate, he was a bit hurt at the younger's words. Of course everything's a prank, but Jungkook's the same as well. Always falling for those pranks everytime. Pabo, he thought. Probably wasn't a good idea to adopt this child.

Jungkook noticed this and sighed. "Fineeee, I'll tell you. But promise me not to tell Hobi hyung, okay?"

Jin's eyes lit up and nodded. Jungkook began telling the older about the journey between him and Taehyung and even didnt forget about the writing that he wrote on the coarse sand at the beach, hoping that it would still be there.

But little did he know, an unrecognizable figure stood a few metres away watching every single move of the younger. The said figure walked up to the rough carving, scoffing.

"Jungkook and Taehyung? Disgusting."

---

HELLO PEOPLE IM STILL ALIVE

PROLLY EVERYONE'S DEAD READING THIS STORY HAHAHA

im sorry i didnt update in such a long time T'T i had exams rip 

i cant promise, but i do wanna find some conclusions to this story cause i left this story hanging lmao'

anyways, i hope you guys take care of yourselves!

Stay healthy <3

-sugarebel :D