1

SO, My first MCD fanfic..... well its mystreet but its mostly the same things xD. ok so i'll be updating this book everyday? I'll try for everyday x3. Also if you questions about the book check the A/N at the end of each chapter, there may be answers there.

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

Italics are thoughts or I may be lazy and just not italicize it

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

Today's the day. The day I finally move into my new house, and out of my moms house. 

Finally!! I've been waiting for this day.

I put the final box in the moving truck and close the door, then I lock it. I sigh and smile, I open the drivers seat and put my small backpack on the seat, I leave the door open and walk back to my moms house. I see my mom crying out rivers and i hug her.

"Aw mom, you make me not want to leave. . ." I groan, and wipe her tears.

"No honey you have to go.. you just grew up so fast, be good for mommy will you? And don't forget to call me when you get there, call me at least once a week so I know your ok. Don't have unprotect-"

I cut her off "MOM I WON'T, sheesh i'm an adult now and I know how to act like one ok?" I chuckle. I give my mom one last hug and get in the truck. I wave goodbye and drive away to the new house.

~Magical time skip to teh house~

I finally get there and park the truck. I get out and stretch, moving is great but nothings worst than actually moving in. That's something i'm not excited about. I sigh and open up the back door so I can get the boxes. I get the keys out of my pants pocket and open my new house. I stare at the emptiness and decide where is going where. Once I figured that out i go back outside and I start taking the boxes inside. 

Barely halfway done i'm already sweating and taking a break. I'm definitely not in shape, I have to work out some day. I'm in the middle of texting my mom when someone taps my shoulder. I jump a little and turn around to a female with light blue hair and she is wearing a brown and white shirt along with brown shorts.

"Uh. . . Hi?" I say.

"Hello, my names Katelyn and I noticed that your new and that your obviously in need of help. Soooo I came by to help you, if that's alright with you." Katelyn smiled.

"Oh um, it's nice to meet you Katelyn my names Y/N and I would love it if you do help me ,I 'm struggling to much I can't handle it" I giggle.

"I see that, I hope we can be good friends, now lets get started." Katelyn said.

~Another magical time skip~

I let out a breathe of relief and wipe my forehead. Katelyn does the same, It's already dark out and me and Katelyn have been doing this all day. 

"Well it's getting late and I should get going" Katelyn said while stretching out a little.

"Yea it is, thanks for helping me Katelyn I really appreciate it" I smile at her.