8

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

Italics are thoughts or I may be lazy and just not italicize it

A/N at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

"So... What was that all about." Katelyn asks.

"Well........,"

"Wellllll??"

"I had Travis's phone that's all." I said

"Uh-huh. So you take his phone and that happens?I'm guessing this is not the first time then hm?" She asks.

"Uh... It's definitely not the first time that's for sure."

"Y/N did you ever have se-" I cut Katelyn off, "NO! god your so blunt." I say and cross my arms.

"Ok good then, and I know i'm very blunt I try." I give Katelyn a look and she laughs.

"Whatever, anyway so the others went to the Olive garden?" I asked.

"Yeah they invited me but I didn't want to go, I'm... to tired so If you don't mind can you scoot over so I can sleep." Katelyn says as she pushes me off the bed and take up all the space on it.

"Katelyn how could you?" I gasp and she chuckles.

"Y/N I'm glad your my friend." 

"And i'm glad your my friend as well Katelyn dear"

"Dear?" She gives me a weird smile.

"What? Can't I try something new?" I ask and smile

"It just doesn't sound like something you would say," She chuckles.

"That's why i'm trying something NEW." I scoff.

"Mhmm now like I said.... I'm tired s do you mind? You can go make out with your Bf in his room or whatever." She said and hid under the covers. I roll my eyes and start taking off my cosplay, I change into some F/C Leggings with a S/F/C T-shirt that is way to big. I stretch and walk into the other room. I see Travis on his bed sleeping. I smile and I go to the edge of the bed. I stand up where his feet are and I let myself fall on him. He groans and I chuckle.

"What was that for..?" He said and I put myself under the covers with him. 

"I don't know I just wanted to ruin your sleep." I smiled.

"You never ruin anything for me sugar buns." I cringe at the nick name.

"Never call me sugar buns again, it's so cringy." I smile.

"Ok then i'll just call you by YOUR name and I will no longer come up with cute nick names." He pouted.

"Cute?" I scoff. "more like stupid." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

"Just shut up already and go to sleep Y/N," He chuckled.

"Mhmm.......... sugar buns." I let out a long sigh and fall asleep in Travis's arms.

I wake up in Travis's arms and I smile. I turn around to face him and he is still sleeping. I start poking his face and he still is asleep. So i poke his eye and he wakes up.

"Ow..." He said and let go of me to touch his eye that I poked. I giggled and sat up, but  he quickly got on top of me before I can and started tickling me. I was dying of laughter.

"T-Travisss.... S-Stop" I say in between laughs. "I'll Cheat on you with Katelyn's butt." I said still laughing hard and then he stops. 

"You better not.." He says playfully, I push him off me and run into the room where Katelyn and I m suppose to sleep in. I jump on Katelyn's bed and I hug her lower area and she groans.

"Y/N what're you doing.." Katelyn says all groggily. Then Travis comes in and gasps and I laugh an evil laugh. Then the other girls wake up.

"What's going on?" Aphmau asked. 

"Y/N Is cheating on me with Katelyn's butt." Travis says in a fake sad voice.

"Y/N... What the hell." Katelyn says.

"Shhh let it happen." I say and the other girls laugh.

"I see how it is Y/N, I'll get you back just  watch." Travis says confidentially. 

"I'd like to see you try." I challenged.

"Challenge accepted." Travis said and walked out into the other room.

"You guys are adorable." Aphmau says.

"Kawaii~Chan is happy that her OTP is happening!" She gushes.

"Stop with the otp things Kawaii~Chan they're creepy especially with that shrine you had." I shivered at the thought. I let go of Katelyn's butt and I lay down on the bed and I stare at the ceiling. 

"I don't wanna get up today" I say.

"Come On Y/N we are going to leave soon, so let's make this as much fun as we possibly can!" Aphmau said and pulled me out of bed. I groan.

"But mooooommmmmmmm  I don't wanna" I complain.

"Honey, Your going to have to get out of bed one day." Aphmau says in a motherly way.

"Fine. But I want some food." I pout.

"Yess mija you'll get some food." Aphmau says and pats my head.

"Thank you mommy."

"Anything for my mija." She said and started getting ready.

"What just happened." Lucinda said.

"FAMILY BONDING IS WHAT HAPPENED." Aphmau yelled from the bathroom.

"Yea. Family bonding sheesh." I add in.

I go to my suit case and I put on my Yuno cosplay while the other girls put on their cosplays.

"Day two already." I sigh.

"Well, time waits for no one Y/N dear." Katelyn teases.

"Oh shut up" I said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this one was short but I was in a hurry, I've been busy lately so I just wanted to get SOMETHING out at least right? Anyway thank you guys so much for 100+ reads! In like a week or two! AMAZING, this is why I love you guys. Anywho If I get back from what I'm doing today and if I'm not tired and if I have time I promise I'll make another chapter today. Also I'm loving Mstreet season 2 LOVE LOVE PARADISE. RIP Travis. Anyway have a good day and I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye! 030. 

{UNEDITED}