10

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

{LEMON CONTENT WARNING}

A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

Instead of sitting on the blanket with everyone else (because there was no picnic bench).. I sat on the grassy ground. Everyone else is enjoying themselves and I'm just zoning out into space and time. 

The convention wasn't bad at all, It was pretty fun and I'm sad it's coming to an end already. I really can't wait to go home either, I'm feeling a little home-sick. Aphmau, Aaron, Katelyn, and mostly everyone except me went to play soccer, since we did bring a soccer ball. Now I'm alone in some peace and quite, and I can think about my thoughts, or go on my phone, but thinking about my thoughts sounds more inspirational in some odd way.

Before I can Think about m thoughts ( XD idk anymore) Someone sits next to me and its Travis.

"Heyyy~" Travis coos in my ear while he is slightly towering me. I shudder at the feeling of his warm breathe on my neck and ear and I can feel him smirk.

"We're in public."I simply state and he gives me a disappointed look.

"What, I can't whisper in your ear?" He asks sarcastically.

" You can. but not in a sexual way "I blush.

"I didn't make that sexual at all." He says and pokes my cheek.

"Yeah. I'm sure you did." I say and poke his cheek back.

"What did I do to make it so sexual." 

"Well-" I start

"Show me." He claims, I groan and I lean over him slightly and move my mouth to his ear.

"Like this." I say in the same tone he did to me.

"Whoa, keep it PG guys, there's kids here." Aaron exclaims with a smirk, I pause and sigh that sigh of frustration and I get off of Travis , while he smirks at me.

"Sorry, I blame this idiot." I say and point at Travis.

Travis gasps dramatically and puts his right hand on his heart. "How could you call me an Idiot Y/N.. I thought you loved me.." 

 "Well, I'm going to leave you guys alone now, Don't get over PG... alright?" Aaron glances at the both of us while he takes a quick drink of water.

"We'll try~"Travis says 'innocently'. I punch his shoulder and he groans and Aaron chuckles and walks back to the soccer game everyone else was playing. Me and Travis were both in a comfortable silence staring at the small lake with and we laced our fingers together. A couple minutes later I decide to speak.

"Hey Travis..." 

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk." I say as I look down at our hands. When I turn to look at him he has a sad frown on his face.