15

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

(F/CB) = Favorite Cereal Brand

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

We spent 2 hours at the spa and everyone went their own ways after. I was planning on going back to the house because I had nothing else to do. 

"Hey Y/N!" Dante waved me over and I walked over and smiled at him.

"Hey Dante, What's up?" I said.

"Do you want to get lunch with me? I haven't eaten all day and i'm starving."He chuckled.

"Sure, I'm kind of hungry to." I smiled. We walked to the buffet to get some lunch and once we got our food we sat down at a booth.

"So how are you liking this resort?" He asks and takes a drink of his water.

"Well it's a nice place but I haven't been out lately because no one Invites me anywhere so um... yeah" I chuckled nervously and he gave me a look. 

"Have you at least been to the beach?" He asked and I shake my head no. 

"Well it's your lucky day today because i'm going to take you." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah thanks. Let's go after we're done eating though." I smile and he nods.

After we finish eating we head to the shop to get some beach towels, and other things to. We head to the beach after we get everything we need and when we get there Dante starts setting everything up in this amazing spot. I was wearing my bikini underneath all my clothes so I started taking them off. Once they were off I sat down and Dante sat down beside me.

"This beach is awesome." I said.

"You should see the sunset." He adds and my eyes light up.

"Can we stay to watch it?" I ask with a smile he chuckles.

"Sure but we still have some time to pass before it starts."

"Do you want to build a sand castle?" I suggest and he smirks at me.

"I'll have you know I'm the king of the sandcastles." 

"Oh really now?" I chuckle.

"Lets have a build off." He challenged. 

"Bring it." I said.

He finished an amazing sand castle and hour later and I still have nothing. I groan and I fall back.

"I give up." I say in shame, he laughs in smiles in victory. 

"I told you so~" he cooed and I got up and kicked over his sand castle. He gasped and e picked me up and started to walk towards the water and I laughed and screamed.

"Dante I'm sorry just put me down!" I laugh and he shakes his head, we're getting closer to the water and I panic.

"Ok ok  I'm sorry for ruining you sandcastle." I said and he stops.

"Thats not good enough," And with that he throws me in and I laugh. I swim over to him and splash water at his face and he does the same to me. We spend most of the time in the water until I see the sun starting to set.

"Dante the suns setting!" I exclaimed and smiled, he swam over to me and looked at the sunset with me.

"It's beautiful." I smile and he smiles to and nods. Then a wave splashes us and we laugh. We get out of the water and decide to sit down to watch the rest of the sunset. We sit there until it gets dark and we start heading back to the house. 

"Thanks Dante. I had lots of fun today." I smile.

"No problem, I had fun today to." He smiled back and we entered the house. Everyone was sitting in the dining room seats and they all looked over at me and Dante when we came in.

"It's about time you two came." Aphmau said.

"Yeah you guys sure did take your time." Katelyn adds.

"Well I think we should go to the roof already the fireworks are going to go off soon." Aphmau said, we all head upstairs to the roof and when we get there we get comfortable near the pool. I sit on Travis's lap and I rest my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. Katelyn was glaring at Travis the whole entire time but I ignored it. A few minutes later the fireworks started and I smiled.

After the fireworks ended we all went to our rooms because it was getting late. I walked into mine and Travis room and he follows behind. He closes the door behind him and I kiss his cheek, and he kisses mine.

"So what did you guys do today." He asked and I sighed.

"Well I went to the spa first and then I found Dante, The we decided to go get lunch and after we went to the beach, and since I've never seen the sunset on this resort we agreed on staying until I saw it which was nice." I smiled . "What did you do today?" I asked.

"Well Garroth invited me to check out the docks with him and thats mostly all I did today." He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. I go over to Travis and I smashed my lips on his. Without hesitation he kissed back and it was passionate. I broke the kiss and I smiled at him. I then walked to the door and locked it, when I turned around Travis Raised an eyebrow at me and smiled.

"Why did you lock the door?" He asked with a smirk and I smiled at him.

"Well I just wanted Alone time with you, and I don't want Anyone to interrupt~." I cooed and I walked towards Travis and smashed my lips on his again.

~~~~~~~

Oooh *wink wonk*XD anyway this chapter is shorter than the others but its fine, at least its an update right? I also hope you have a good 4th of July because I'm not. I already wrote this chapter once and it didn't save so I had to write it AGAIN, It was fun at all. The first one I wrote was a little longer than this one but I have to do things so I had to shorten this one and I wanted to at least update one thing today.

Anywho I just want to say I really appreciate you guys reading my story and Have a good day! 030<3

{UNEDITED}