18

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

(F/CB) = Favorite Cereal Brand

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

*THUD*

"Ow..." I moan and I hear Travis laugh quietly. "It's not funny." I groan and he bursts out laughing and I get up.

"Are you.... ok Y/N?" Travis said through laughs and I glared at him. 

"I would be if you didn't take up all the space on the bed." I say and walk towards the door he follows behind me seconds later and kisses my head when I open the door. Everyone is sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. Me and Travis join them.

"So, I heard the resort made a new water slide at the water park!" Katelyn squealed.

"What's so great about it?" I ask and take a bite out of my pancakes.

"It leads right into the ocean!" She said and I smiled.

"Lets go right now Katelyn." I say and push aside my breakfast and I pick Katelyn up and everyone looks at me with their jaws dropped. "What... I've been working out." I whisper..

"How much can you pick up?!" Aphmau said I put Katelyn down and I look at Garroth.

"I bet you all 10 bucks that I can pick up Garroth." I bet and smile.

"Yeah right." Lucinda said and I smirked.

"If I can pick up Garroth then I get 10 dollars from all of you, and If I can't then I give each one of you 10 dollars. Deal?"  I smiled.

"Deal." Everyone says, I walk over to Garroth and I pick him up Bridal style.

"Oh lord, you're heavier than I thought." I groan.

"Hey! I'm not that fat." Garroth cried and I chuckled and put  him down. 

"I GET 10 DOLLARS FROM ALL OF YOU NOW!" I chuckle and everyone groans and gives me my money, I grab Travis's arms and drag him out of the house. "WE'LL BE BACK!" I yell and we leave the house.

"I didn't get to finish my pancakesss." Travis groan and I smiled.

"You're going to help me choose a new swim suit though." I say and his face lights up. "I'm using the money I just got to get one and your helping me." I state and we enter a bathing suit shop. (Theres going to be a lot of pictures in this chapter XD ) "Lets split up ad you choose 3 then I will choose 3." I say and he nods and walks away. I look around but nothing seems to catch my interest. I walk around and I found one that caught my interest. 

(It can be any color of your choice) I smiled and grabbed it, I looked around some more just in case that one didn't look good on me

(It can be any color of your choice) I smiled and grabbed it, I looked around some more just in case that one didn't look good on me. I couldn't find one so I just went to look for Travis, I found him and he only had two in his hands he gave them to me, the first one was a cute cat one piece.

 I couldn't find one so I just went to look for Travis, I found him and he only had two in his hands he gave them to me, the first one was a cute cat one piece

The second one was like a lavender bikini.

I took them and I dragged Travis to the changing rooms, I make him sit down outside the changing room and I try on the purple one first

I took them and I dragged Travis to the changing rooms, I make him sit down outside the changing room and I try on the purple one first. I look at myself in the mirror and it fits perfectly, then I freeze. 
How does Travis know my size... I shrug it off and walk out and Travis smiles at me.

"You look amazing in it." He complemented, I blushed and then stared at him.

"It does fit perfectly..... How did you know my size?" I question and he blushes. I raise my eyebrow and he pushes me back in the changing room.

"PFFFT, There's still more to try on go on now." He said nervously and I rolled my eyes. I tried on the cat one but it didn't look good on me sadly, so I moved on to the one I found. I absolutely love frills on bathing suits, even though it's childish I don't really care. (If you don't like frills then deal with it.) I look at myself in the mirror and it looks great on me I walk out and smile.

"Y/n..... You look adorable." He said and I smiled.

"I know I do." I said and made a pose which made him chuckle. I walked back in the changing room and put the bathing suits back on their hangers, but kept the new one on and I carried my old one. I walked out and put the suits back and I bought the suit with it on. We walked out and I gasped.

"What...?" Travis said.

"I FORGOT ABOUT THE WATERSLIDES!!" I yelled and I dashed to the house leaving Travis behind. I get to the house and I see Katelyn in the Living room.

"Oh Hey-" She starts but I pick her up and dash to the water slides. I put her down when we get there and I breathe heavily.

"Wow.... what a work out." I panted and Katelyn laughed. "LET'S GO NOWW!" I squealed and took Katelyn with me to the slides. We went down almost all the slides but got hungry half way through, we went to get some food and we bumped into Aphmau, Aaron, Zane, and Kawaii~Chan. We decided to sit and eat together. We found Travis eating tacos at a table and we joined him. He accidentally got hot sauce on Katelyn and so we went to put a new bathing suit on her. 

"So Katelyn. I brought my old suit or you can have Kawaii~Chan's really pink suit." I say and she pauses for a moment.

"Yeah no. Give me your old suit." She chuckled and I gave it to her. I waited for her and when she came out it looked amazing on her. 

"Whooooaa Katelyn you look hot."I said and she laughed.

"Thanks Y/n You look hot to." She said and we walked out of the bathroom and back to the table.

~~~~~~

WELP SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 2 DAYS, but I will start updating more often. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I appreciate you reading it. Bye bye 030 <3.

{UNEDITED}