13

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

(F/CB) = Favorite Cereal Brand

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up next to Travis and we were in the same clothes as yesterday. I decided to take a shower because I still felt dirty. I scrubbed my self as much as I can and when I got out I felt a little bit better than before. I changed into a less revealing outfit. I wore black skinny jeans with a F/C T-shirt that had a little pocket on the top right, and a little kitten was drawn to look like it was in the pocket. It was pretty cute. Then I didn't put any shoes on because i'm sure no one wears shoes inside.

I puts my hair into a messy bun (If you have short hair, You can believe and a messy bun will appear). I walked to the kitchen ad I served myself a bowl of F/CB. I finished my bowl and then Travis came and hugged me from behind.

"Good morning princess, are you feeling better?" Travis said.

"I'm better than yesterday that's for sure." I joked.

"I love how you can joke in serious situations, I think it makes the atmosphere a little happier." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead then left to get a bowl of F/CB.

"That's sorta my thing." I smiled, then my doorbell rang and I went to get it. I open the door to Dante and Aaron.

"Y/N WE GOT TICKETS TO 'THE' LOVE LOVE~ PARADISE RESORT!!!!!!!! AND WE HAVE TO GO N O W." Dante yelled at my face. Travis came behind me and question Dante.

"NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS COME ON!" Dante yelled and grabbed both of us and ran into a car. Good thing we had our phones in our pocket. (Yep nope Travis wasn't forgotten this time.) 

"Whoa, this resort is amazing!" I squealed. Travis hugged me from behind while Kawaii~Chan started fangirling. Katelyn, Aphmau, Dante, Aaron, Travis, Me, Garroth, Lucinda, Zane and Kawaii~Chan came. We decided to get our rooms first and instead of rooms it was an actual big house. Some of us had to share rooms though which I didn't mind. 

Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda shared a room, Dante and Zane shared a room, Aphmau was going to share a room with Aaron but Katelyn didn't allow it so Aphmau Got her own room and I think Katelyn's staying in there to. Garroth and Aaron are sleeping on the sofa in the living room though and Me and Travis are sharing a room, even though Katelyn also threatened Travis I ignored her and I got my ways.

Me and Travis had to share a bed, I didn't mind because we do it all the time.  We went out of the room with the others.

"Uh.... what about our clothes..." I asked. 

"Yeah.. We didn't have time to pack anything." Katelyn added.

Then that guy guide person came out of no where. Apparently they had some clothing for us and so we got to try some stuff on. Aphmau got a purple one piece thing, Katelyn got a blue one piece, Kawaii~Chan got this cute bikini thing, and Lucinda skirt thing with a bikini top, and me well I didn't get to choose the girls did it before I can look. 

They chose a bikini that was black and white the top had a bow and ruffles and the bottom had lots of ruffles and could look like a mini mini mini skirt with a bow. The bikini bottom was just plain white underneath the small skirt thing.

 The bikini bottom was just plain white underneath the small skirt thing

( YOUR NOT WEARING THE PINK BOWS ON THE SIDE OR THE HAT.)

I put it on and the girls smiled at me.

"You look great in it y/n!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Yeah its not to revealing but not revealing." Lucinda said.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks you look adorable in it!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"It does look good on you." Katelyn adds in. We were done getting the rest of our clothes and everyone went down stairs except me. Travis never seen me like this and I'm feeling insecure.

"Come one Y/n you look cute!" Aphmau said loud enough so that I can hear. 

"B-but..." I said shyly. 

"Come down or I'll come and get youuuu" Katelyn said in a mocking tone. I groaned and I slowly went downstairs and all eyes were on me. Travis looked at me and blushed which only made me blush to.

"WHOA MOMMA" Garroth said, and I blushed even harder.

"What?" Travis said to garroth. I giggled and everyone kept saying how cute I looked. Once we all settled down we sat down at the dining room table and discussed what all of us were going to do for the day.

"Well me and Kawaii~Chan wanted to try the hula sessions, butttt the hula sessions need all access passes." Lucinda said sadly.

"OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT AARON" Dante said. Aaron gasped dramatically.

"ALL ACCESS PASSES?" Aaron acted like he didn't know. So lucinda and Kawaii~chan decided to go to the sessions and Aphmau, Dante, Katelyn, Zane, Aaron went to the beach. Garroth went some place and me and Travis decided to go out and look around.

~~~~~~~~~

SO I made three chapters in one day. Impressive aye? Anyway I've been writing for hours and its midnight already and I'm tired. So I hope you enjoyed this Byeee 030 <3

{UNEDITED}