14

(The opening song -3-)

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

(F/CB) = Favorite Cereal Brand

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Travis decided to check out the shop and just look around, so me and Travis interlock our hands together and walked out. We got to the store in a few minutes and we look around. Nothing interested us so we went back to the house. There was a pool on the roof and seats, with grills and a fire pit. Just a lot of things to do. Me and Travis wanted to just chill so I sat down on the long sofa thing under the umbrellas next to the pool. 

"Do you want some drinks?" Travis asked and I nodded. He left to get drinks and I laid on the sofa and closed my eyes. A couple minutes later Travis pokes my stomach and I sit up right away.

"You didn't have to poke me." I said and hugged my self, I'm not used to wearing a bikini, I always wear a T-shirt with some shorts when I went to beaches and stuff. (If you do wear bikinis then deal with it.) Travis gave me a wine glass with wine in it, obviously. 

"I thought you fell asleep." He said and sat next to me.

"Well you thought wrong." I corrected and took a big gulp out of my wine, Travis gave me a look because I already almost finished it in a few seconds.

"How'd you.." 

"Let's just say I was a party girl before I came to Mystreet." I chuckled and drank the rest of my wine. Travis took a drink from his glass but he still gave me that look, I rolled my eyes and brought the wine bottle over to us. I poured myself another glass and I relaxed on the sofa thing. 

"So y/n how was your life before you moved to Mystreet." Travis asked and he also poured another glass for himself.

"It was... Okay I guess, I was bored all the time because my brother is somewhere around the world and doesn't have time to spend with me. I didn't have much friends sadly, um I guess you can say my life was pretty boring." I chuckled and finished another glass, but poured myself another.

"Y/n are you sure you should be drinking this much?" Travis asked I snort and I sigh.

"Pfft please, I can take 5 glasses of wine without getting drunk." I say proudly, I really can but I haven't drank any alcohol in a while.

"Okayyyyy." Travis said and he grabbed me and sat me next to his side and I leaned my head on the side of his chest. "You look good in that Bikini~" Travis cooed, I blushed and drank another glass of wine.

"This is actually my first time wearing a bikini." I chuckle nervously. "I'm weird I know." I sighed.

"Your my type of weird honey, and I think you should wear them more often." He winked and I poured another glass. The wine bottle was already done when I poured my last drink. I saw that Travis already finished so I gave him half of mine to be fair.