3

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

Italics are thoughts or I may be lazy and just not italicize it

A/N at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

"No Y/N~Tan has to serve that table!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"But Kawaii~Chan I don't want to" I pout. Kawaii~Chan starts crying  a little.

"OK, OK i'll do it, but only for you Kawaii~Chan," I sigh and go back to the table and smile. 
"Is there anything else you fine gentlemen would like?" I ask.

"Hellllloooo again Y/N and yes we would love some chocolate fudge cake," Laurance says.

"Alright is that all?" 

"Hmm, maybe some water," Dante added in.

"Yea water please," Travis winked.

"Garroth?" I ask

"Hm, i'll have some water too I guess." He replied.

"Alright I'll be back with our stuff!" I walked away and entered the kitchen and waited for the food and drinks so I can serve them. Kawaii~Chan comes over to where i'm at and smiles. 

"Y/N~Tan..." 

"Yeah?" I ask

"Y/N~Tan would cuter with cat ears and tail!" Kawaii~Chan pulled out a potion.

"WAIT NO NO N-" Kawaii~Chan threw the potion at me before I can finish and I felt weird. I reach to my head and I feel CAT EARS!!

"K-kawaii~Chan.." I stutter.

"Yes?!"

"How LONG does this last?" I ask while forcing a smile.

"Probably for a week or two... why? Does Y/N~Tan not like it?" She asks.

"No no no It's fine, I have to serve people now if you don't mind." I say as I take the tray. When I'm walking to the guys table I see my reflection in one of the water glasses and pout. I had F/C Ears and a F/C Tail. When I got there the boys grinned a big freaking grin.

"Here is your cake and drinks!" I say.

"Whoa, you have cat ears and tail.... are they real..?" Travis asks while grabbing my tail, I turn red instantly and slap him.

"YES THEY'RE REAL! MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK NEXT TIME!" I yell at him and hold my tail behind my back.

"Ow.. i'm sorry I didn't know" He rubbed his cheek while the other guys laughed.

I sigh "Kawaii~Chan turned me into one and  its going to last for a week. or even two" I say sadly. "Anyway Have a good time bye!" I say and walk away.

Work ends and I change back into my clothes from earlier and walked out. I get to my front door and I hear shifting inside. I freak out and I slowly open my door. I walk in slowly and look around.