19

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

(F/CB) = Favorite Cereal Brand

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

IMPORTANT A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

We all finished eating and decided to go back to the water slides and have fun. Me an Travis went down a lot of them together and it was really fun. We all went home after and chilled around the house. I went to hang out with Dante because we've been getting close lately. He was in is and Zane's room, but Zane was with Aphmau in her room. I sat on Dante's bed and he sat next to me.

"So Dante, getting any luck with the ladies?" I chuckled and he groaned.

"Oh come on, don't bring that up again.." He said.

"So no?" I giggled and he throws his shirt at my face and I growl. He laughs and I take his shirt off of my face and I throw it back at him twice as hard and he groans. Then I sneak attack him while he's down.

"Y/n stop, I'm sorry" He chuckled and I was sitting on his stomach.

"Buy me food and I'll stop." I crossed my arms and he gave me a look.

"Right now?" He asks.

"Yeah.... I'm hungry." I say and he chuckles.

"Alright but you have to get off of me first." I sigh and get off of him.

"Put your shirt on." I say forgetting that he was shirtless.

"No thanks I like it off." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Your never going to get a girlfriend like that Dante." I said.

"Travis got one acting like this." He pointed out.

"He got lucky." 

"Mhm sure." He said and we went out of the room to go get some food. We went to the mexican buffet and ate there. After we went back and it was really late. 

"Goodnight Dante." I yawn and I give him a hug and he hugs me back then ruffles my hair and I groan. "Your lucky your tall so I can't reach your head." I growl and he chuckles.

"Goodnight Y/N." He says and walks to his and Zane's room. I walk to mine and Travis's room and he's sitting on the bed and I close the door behind me.

"Your still up?" I ask and I lock the door so no on comes in the next morning. 

"Well duh." He said and I raise my eyebrow.

"You got some attitude, what's going on?" I ask already knowing somethings wrong.

"I don't like that you started spending a lot of time with Dante." He said and I chuckled.

"Awe, you miss me." I say and he still has a serious expression and my smile goes away, I sigh.
"Travis, He's like a brother to me, and why don't you trust me? You know I would never cheat on you." I say and Travis's face relaxes a bit I go over to him and sit on his lap and cuddle into his chest. "Don't worry about it, your the only one who makes butterflies in my stomach." I giggle and he pets my head.

"I'm sorry, I should trust you." He said and I closed my eyes.

"Don't say sorry you did nothing wrong, now lets go to sleep already I'm tired." I say and we go to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and Travis is still sleeping, I get up and get dressed and go outside the room quietly. It was pretty early in the morning and when I went out there was no one out except Aaron making breakfast.

"Good morning Aaron" I say and sit on the counter where Aaron was cooking.

"Good morning Y/n I didn't expect you to be up this early." He said and continued doing some magic shit with the knife.

"Well here I am, anywayyy what are you making?" I ask.

"Just some french toast and hash-browns with some bacon." He replied My eyes lightened up.

"That sounds so good." I say and he nods and continues to make the food. Then Katelyn walks in and sits at the dining table "Goood morning Katelyn." I greet and she groans which makes me chuckle.

"Ugh sorry, I just feel so tired but I can't go back to sleep.' 

"I feel your pain Katelyn." I say and I go to sit with her.

~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT so I know I have some explaining to do, because I have been absent for so long. So my Charger for my laptop is totally screwed up and I'm trying to buy a new one but im cheap as hell. I would update on my phone but it gets realllllllly annoying. My charger decided to start working today and I wanted to put something out because this book got over 380 reads!!!! I just want to thank you guys again I really appreciate it. Im trying my best to update trust me I stress myself about this. If  I can't get the laptop charger then I'll just spend hours updating on my phone for you guys because it really does feel good when people actually enjoy your stuff. I know no one comments but still seeing all these big numbers excites me and encourages me to make more. Anyway thank you for waiting I owe you guys so much. Also I'm really sorry this is a short chapter my laptop was charging for a while and It's really late so I did what I can. I love you all 030 Bye Bye! <3

{UNEDITED}