5

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

Italics are thoughts or I may be lazy and just not italicize it

A/N at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

All the girls gather around in a circle glaring at me, eager to know what me and Travis do on our alone time.

"Ok well... We watch movies, and eat food, um also we fight a lot, we argue, I usually harm him, and that's about it," I smile and reach for the remote to turn on the TV. Katelyn grabs the remote before I could get it. 

"What about when you said it wasn't the first time you guys ever kissed aye?" Aphmau asked. 

"Yea? How can you even stand to kiss that creepy pervert." Katelyn scoffs.

"Well... I like creepy.. gosh he's not that bad," I look down at my hands and play with a part of my PJ's.

"OOoooO," everyone cooed, I blush a little and cross my arms.

"Enough about me. What's going on with you and Aaron hmmm aph?" I ask and smirk at aphmau. She blushes like crazy and tries to reach for the remote that Katelyn has.

"Nah-ah you're telling us honey." I grinned. She sighed and told us everything, about how they watch movies and such and hang out a lot, but haven't gotten 'To lovey dovey'. It was silent and then Lucinda wanted to announce something.

"LADIES LADIES! I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER, BECAUSE THIS SLEEPOVER IS REALLY BORING! THE BOYS ARE JOINING USSS!" Lucinda yelled and said some words and the boys poofed into the room within seconds. 

"What the...," Dante says.

"Shhh boys your joining our sleepover," Lucinda said and sat them all down. "Ok so now that we have guys here we're playing spin the bottle." She brought out a bottle and I hesitate. 

"haha no we're not playing that. You guys can but i'm not," I cross my arms.

"Hey Travis did you know that Y/N l-."

"OK OK OK OK OK OK   SHHHH i'll play." I sigh and i punch Lucinda's arm. I'm sitting in between Aphamu and Katelyn, Katelyn is sitting next to Lucinda which is sitting next to kawaii~chan which is sitting next to Dante which is sitting next to Laurance which is sitting next to Garroth which is sitting next to Travis which is sitting next to Aaron WHICH is sitting next to aphmau. In a circle. With a bottle in the middle.

"ALRIGHT I GO FIRST!" Lucinda yells, she spins the bottle and it lands on Garroth, Lucinda leans over and pecks Garroth's lips. Everyone teases them with an 'OoooO'. Next is Katelyn, she spins the bottle and it lands on Travis...Great I can already feel the jealousy and heart break. I'm not even his girlfriend and I feel like this... Why.. She leans over and gives him a death glare then quickly pecks his lips. I put on a really good fake smile and its my turn. I spin the bottle and it lands on Laurance, I blush a tiny bit and lean over, before I kiss him we look in each others eyes for a quick 3 seconds, then we lean in and kiss a little longer than 5 seconds.