12

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up in Travis's arms, I thought about last night and I still don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel good now. I cuddle into Travis's chest and he holds onto me tighter, I smile and 5 minutes later I poke Travis over and over again.

"Whattt" Travis groaned, I giggled and sighed into his chest.

"It's time to wake up." I mumbled. 

"Five more minutes." Travis said and shut his eyes again, a minute later I started poking him again and he groans.

"Alright alright i'm up." He said and sat up, I got off of the bed and stretched, and I didn't fall.

"Are you feeling better" He asked.

"I feel like a new person now" I smile at him. Travis stares at me and I give him a look. 

"That's good." He yawned and looked away. I'm to lazy to go upstairs so I just grab Travis's phone and I use the camera to look at myself. Honestly, I look like a monster. My eyes are still a little red from all that crying, my hair is a mess, I'm wearing the same clothes from yesterday and I have a small bruise on my forehead from falling all those times. 

"Ugh, I look terrible." I groaned and Travis pressed the button and took my picture while I was distracted and stole his phone back. "Travis delete it I look horrible!" I cried.

"You look beautiful no mater what. This is also my new wallpaper for my phone," He said and smiled while he set it as his wallpaper. 

"Thanks for the complement but don't set it as you wallpaper..." I pouted.

"But you look adorable." He said and I blushed.

"I don't see what your seeing." I said. He chuckled and I tackled him on his bed and stole him phone. I did an evil laugh and I quickly went through his photos looking for the picture, when I found it he pinned me down before I can delete it. "NoooOoooo!" I said dramatically. He smiled at me and stole a kiss, I blushed and kissed back. 

"Y/N your the most adorable person alive." Travis cooed.

"Pfft.... no i'm not." I said and tried making my self presentable sense I was at the boys house.

"Your the most adorable when you have your work uniform on~" He teased and I blushed.

"You pervert..." I mumbled.

"I'm only a pervert for you darling." He admitted, I smiled at that and I put my shoes on. 

"Well I'm heading to my house to make myself look presentable to the world." I said.

"Mkay, I'll see you laterrr~ I love you" He said and kissed my cheek.

"I luv ya to baby" I winked and he chuckled. I left his room and i went upstairs to the door but I said bye to the boys first. I ran back to my house so that no one sees me like a monster. I get to my house and I take a shower first. When I get out I dry my H/L H/C hair and I put on a red skater skirt with a black long sleeve tucked in it. I put thigh high tights that were black with black converse. I let my hair down naturally and just brushed it. I just put strawberry flavored lip gloss and winged liner. My eyelashes were already long and really dark so it looked like I always worn mascara so I didn't put any on.