16

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/IC) = Favorite ice cream flavor.

(F/CB) = Favorite Cereal Brand

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

A/N at the end.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up next to Travis and we both had no clothes on. (INSERT LENNY FACE LOL) There was a knock on the door and I panicked. Travis was still sound asleep and I was kind of sore from last night, because it was my first time. ( /;)))) ) I got up and moved around first so it didn't look like I was constipated. They knocked again and I quickly put on some underwear.

"Y/N if you don't hurry I'll knock this door down." Katelyn yelled through the door. 

"G-give me a minute!" I yelled back and I heard her sigh. I put on a F/C striped dress that looked like a really big T-shirt but it wasn't.  

I quickly fix my H/C and I hear her knock again

"Are you done yet?" She said impatiently.

"3 more minutes!" I yelled.

"3 more and thats it." She said, I sighed and quickly ran over to Travis and shook him until he woke up.

"5 more minutes.." He yawned and closed his eyes again. I poked his eye and he groaned.

"Hurry and get some clothes on Katelyn's going to knock the door down any time now." I whisper yell and he sits up quickly. Before he can get up and put some clothes on Katelyn kicks the door open and I freeze.

"Y/N why did yo-" She looked over at us and I panicked, luckily Travis still had the blanket covering his lower... area. 

"I was forcing Travis to put a shirt on... Yeah.." I chuckled nervously. 

"Okay..... well we were going to go to the beach... if you want to come meet us there." She said and glared at Travis before she left. I sigh in relief and I go to close the door which surprisingly wasn't damaged. I locked the door and leaned against it.

"That was close." I said

"I almost died there." Travis chuckled and I smiled. "So.... how are you feeling." He asked