7

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

Italics are thoughts or I may be lazy and just not italicize it

{WARNING: LEMON CONTENT}

A/N at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Aphmau decided to go get our hotel rooms while the others go and find a good place to have dinner at. We walk into the hotel lobby and walk to the front desk. We get our room keys and we take the bags inside.

"Wow these rooms are amazing!" I say

"I know right, anyway Y/N what cosplays did you bring with you." Aphmau says while face planting into one of the beds.

"Um well.."

"Yeaahh?"

"I'm not sure I want to wear one of them anymore..." I looked down sadly.

"Aww why?"

"Well um one of them show a lot of skin." 

"Oh please Y/N it's fine," Aphmau sits next to me and pats my back. "So tell me what they are." She said.

"Well my first one is Sailor Jupiter. My second one is Yuno Gasai, her black dress thingy." 

"OoOoh " Aphmau coos, I punch her shoulder.

"Anyway my Last one is Undyne from Undertale."

"You chose good ones. I chose Asuna from SAO, Mabel from Gravity falls and I didn't get to finish one of my other cosplays sadly." She frowned.

"Well at least you have two and none at all."

"Your right." The door opened and everyone came in. There were two different rooms that connected to each other, the girls took one side and the guys took the other. We all went out to eat after we settled in and came back to the hotel room to get ready in our first cosplays to leave and explore the convention. 

I get into my Sailor Jupiter Cosplay and I put my H/L H/C in a ponytail. (If you have short hair.... just pretend you have long hair XD). I walk out the door and lean up against the wall and sigh as I wait for the others to finish getting ready. Aphmau walks out in her Asuna cosplay and I smile at her and then Katelyn comes out with a Fionna cosplay. Next Garroth comes out with a link cosplay.

"Garroth oh my, you are my new favorite person now." I say and I hug him.

"Thanks.  feel loved." He said.

"You look like exactly like link, its my dream come true." I squeal me, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Garroth decide to leave early because everyone else was taking forever. We walk in the convention center and it's amazing! I walk away from the others for five seconds and I'm already lost. I also left my phone in the hotel room. I decided to explore while I can. I buy these cute panda socks and I walk around some more. I get hungry and I look around for the others but I didn't see them.