4

What you need to know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/M/S)= Favorite movie/show

(S/F/C) = Second favorite color

(L/N) = Last name

(H/L)=Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

This list will be updated throughout the chapters. ^-^ Enjoy!

Italics are thoughts or I may be lazy and just not italicize it

A/N at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

"I can't BELIEVE you did it." Aphmau said.

"It's not a big deal, it's not like its the first time we've kissed," I freeze and realized what I just confessed. 

"WHATTT?!?" All the girls screamed. 

"How come you never told us Y/N?" Katelyn asked.

"Well, I guess I always forgot to..." I say trying to avoid the questions.

"Mhmm sure honey, excuses excuses," Lucinda Said. The doorbell rings, signaling the pizza delivery. I open the door and I greet Reese.

"Hey Reese! Thanks a lot for delivering the pizza," I smile.

"No problem, I mean it is my job." He winked and I blush a tiny bit. I give him the money and he leaves. Everyone goes to get a slice of pizza or two and eat it with some soda.

"So Kawaii~Chan I heard you like Reese," I brought up.

"K-k.....KAWAII~CHAN DOES LIKE REESE~SENPAI!," Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"Whoooaaa calm down Kawaii~Chan."

"Sorry.... Kawaii~Chan just wanted to lift away some stress by confessing Kawaii~Chans crush."

"Ah I understand," I say all wisely.

"Y/N~Tan should talk about what Travis~Kun and Y/N~Chan do when they're ALONE!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"Yea uh about that. no thanks i'm fine without talking to someone about it." I smile and clean up the mess we made with the pizza feast.

"awww," Everyone groaned.

"Ok... ok I'll tell you guys...... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIKE CLIFFHANGERRR, OOOOHHH anyway sorry for the short chapter i'm extremely exhausted and I wanted to write something before I go to bed. I promise the next chapter will be way longer than this.

BAIIII! Enjoy the rest of the book.

{EDITED}