Disclaimer and Introduction

Welcome to the world of Gintama fanfiction. My name is Sapphire, the author of this story.

So before I begin this story I have to write an introductions for the clarifications and what to expect from this and also let's not forget the disclaimer. (I don't want to get sued! ^0^)

I would like to introduce this fanfic as one of my longest and only fanfic that I have made... yet. Now let's move on to expectations. ^_^

So first is the list of things you'll be expecting:

1. A new CHARACTER- I made a new character and he/she (I almost made a spoiler :D) will be somewhat the MC of the story, but of course Gin-san wil still be the MC of the story but the new character will be like the bridge or the road to my ideas.

2. Out of Character-NESS- So of course this is to be expected already to all fanfics, the characters OOC-ness. So this fanfic would normally have one, ah no two, I mean three.... forget it it's to many to count! 

3. Accidentally applied some romance- This was my first regret after writing this story. The romance. I'm actually not fond of writing romance or I don't want to write romantic things (even though I like to read fanfic about my OTP ^_^v) but somehow my mind and fingers (and hands) are working on their own to type something about romance between characters. Please don't hate me about the pairing since they are my OTP. (And everyone has their own OTP so let us all respect that.)

4. Action and Suspense (or not)- So the main genre of this fanfic is ACTION, which is my favorite genre aside from mystery. You'll be expecting some fighting scenes in the later chapters.

5. Comedy- The main genre of Gintama aside from all the drama and action is.... the COMEDY, of course comedy is included in this fanfiction. Hopefully I can make you smile or better chuckle, or much more better laugh. :D

6. Angst or Tragedy- Some characters might be killed, some live or moved on from or with broken hearts, rejections, darkest secrets, revelations, the sadness, and most of all the pain. :D (Have I told you that I'm a sadist in real life? Probably not. Oh well. Jkjk)

7. Some cheesy and corny stuff and wrong grammars or spellings - and what I mean about SOME is like two or three. And about the wrong grammars, well nobody's perfect so...

 And about the wrong grammars, well nobody's perfect so

kidding, of course what I mean is to please understand.

I'm not forcing you to vote on this (Inner: Doubt it.) Shut up inner don't reveal my true intents!...... Oh dear. Fine, what I mean is that it's okay for you not to vote for this fanfic, all I want is for everyone to have a great time reading this and show their appreciation by.... oh well voting or commenting. 

Adios!

Did I forgot something?

Oh right, the disclaimer:

I don't own Gintama. Gori-sensei... I mean Sorachi-sensei the genius who wrote such fascinating and full of laughter and sadness and pain (My sadistic instincts says) manga is the owner of the characters and some places mentioned or set in this fanfic.

Hopefully you'll enjoy this.

Adios!