Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I hate Alex. I hate her so much! I can't get over that she left me, yet now she comes waltzing back like she owns the place, she used to but not anymore! I refuse to let her back in my life and allow to let her wrap me round her little finger again, it’s just not happening! She has to come back now; she always picked her fucking moments! I ran my hand threw my hair and clenched my jaw.  

"So Chasey how's things?" She smirked as she sat down on the couch making herself comfortable.

"Alex, just go!" I growled

"Oh but Chasey, I miss you" she gave me a sad look, I felt my body soften but then I realized what I was doing

"No I haven't got time for this!" I shook my head

"Why?"

Did I want to tell her? She does have the right to know, it’s her flesh and blood too...

"Clara is missing" I told her sitting on the couch

"Oh no! Our baby is missing!" She cried and threw herself at me "Chasey! Our little baby" she sobbed into my shirt

"I know but its okay" I told her softy as I wrapped my arms around her "ill get her back"

"Oh Chasey" she pulled back and wiped her eyes "I wish I came back sooner, I wanted to... I was just scared" she looked away from me, I felt bad now... She shouldn't have been scared to come back to me and Clara; we were her family after all... I could feel my wall that I put up against her now knocking down quickly.

"Alexia" I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me "you could have come" I told her looking in her eyes, the eyes that I have seen for the three years but have missed so much

"I'm sorry" she told me leaning forward there was a thump from upstairs that moved us apart

"Shit, Lorelai" I muttered

"Lorelai!?" Alexia snapped

"Umm, yeah she's a friend..."

"I want to meet her" she quickly got up and ran up the stairs calling Lorelai's name I shook my head this is all so surreal!

I hated Alexia for what she did but had said she wanted to come back... And what if Clara wanted to meet her Mommy? I shouldn't be selfish to Clara; she needed a Mommy for when she grows up. I couldn't imagine me doing the period and the sex talks and even if we have Daddy-Daughter day she would never be able to tell me stuff that you could only tell a Mom? I had to put my feelings aside for what's best for my little girl, even if it meant having to speak and hang out with Alex... I could do it. I would do anything to make Clara happy; always have always will. I nodded to myself then realized Clara wouldn't be happy now locked up with the physco Terry and having god knows what happened to her, I know Lorelai is holding stuff back from me of her time at Terry's I wish she would just open up.

I walked up the stairs slowly and walked to the door

"So you wear his clothes a lot?" I heard Alex say snidely to Lorelai, I had forgotten how possessive she was, I shook my head smiling a little as I opened the door, I saw Lorelai giving Alex a death glare as Alex towered over her not caring about the look. Lorelai turned her glare on me and went to open her mouth to probably say something about why a random girl is in our - Clara's room and asking if she wears my clothes all the time...