Chapter 22

made by ebook_mania thank you!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 22

Chase's POV

"You go down there" Devin told me as he head the other way not letting me protest about his orders. I heard gun shots from all around me how many people were in this place!?

I swear he only have ten people or something on the inside?

I felt a shot skim across my calf and groaned before jumping out of the way before the next bullet got a full hit. I hid behind a corner before poking my head back out, I saw the man who had tried to shot me hiding behind a flower pot. I felt like a spy as crawled round the corner, I pulled my gun in front of me aiming for a kill shot; did I want to kill this man? I argued with my inner self.

Kill before killed.

My finger tightened around the trigger and I saw the man fall back blood splashing out against the wall. I didn't feel anything as I carried on down the hallway checking inside the doors for anyone, gun shots were still being heard all around the house.

My leg was starting to ache and I looked down the blood patch staining my jeans, I just shook my head and carried on. It was only a flesh wound. I heard running from in front of me so I quickly hid in one of the rooms watching for whoever it was, the footsteps got closer but I couldn't see anyone in front of me, I looked the other way just in time to dodge a fist that was aiming for the back of my head, I heard the man grunt as his hand connected the doorframe

"Who are you?" He shouted as he grabbed for me

"Where is Clara? I jumped forward and landed a punch on his face

He looked shocked for a second before pulling a knife from his pocket swinging it close to my face. "Get out of here kid, or I'm killing you"

Kill before killed I thought again bringing the gun up to his face and shooting half his face off. I watched as his body fell to the floor his face looked like it have been savaged by dogs or something it made me gag.

I ran up a set of stairs hoping I was going the correct way, shooting started as soon as I got up the stairs "fuck" I cried as a bullet shot past my face

"Chase?" I heard a squeak and walked into the hallway, I saw Dean hiding behind a chair not very skillfully and Jem standing in front of him with two guns in each hand he nodded at me

“Where’s Dev?” he grunted as he took a shot and I saw a body behind me sink to the floor, how the hell had he been so fast?

“He went a different direction from me” I shrugged bending down to be with Dean “you okay?” I asked him

“Dude I don’t even know what okay means at the moment. This is fucked up shit. The house it plays tricks on you, seriously we thought we was running from the noise we ran straight into a fight!” he shook his head; I was worried he sounded kind of crazy…

“I don’t this its anything do with the house” I looked down at him guilty for putting him in this position

“His been crying like a girl since we got in here” Jem told me looking down, he had taken his eyes off the corner of the wall for under five seconds and there was a shot, I saw a flicker of life in his eyes before they glazed over and he crazed into the chair his head making a blunt sound, Dean screamed as I grabbed him and pulled him to run without me running down the corridor.