1

"Okay students we have a new transfer, His name is Namjoon Kim" said Mr. Smith.

"Sup. " the boy said making sure to make a popping sound at the end of the word.

"Mr. Kim you can sit next to, Jasmine. " he pointed to me.

"Oh," he said licking his lips.

"Is there a problem? "

"No sir. " he said down next to me. I felt his eyes on me but I didn't do anything.

Mr. Smith handed out a reading and passage he said we have to analyze it and write an essay. I for one loved writing essays so I had no problem with it.

"Hey, your legs are so sexy. " I looked down at my legs then turned my head slightly to Namjoon who was staring at me licking his lips, eyeing me up and down.

"Excuse me? " I whisper back to him.

"Why don't I go fuck you in the locker room at lunch, that will be fun huh? " he looked at me with a straight face he was dead serious.

"Um, first of all, hell no second, i don't even know you and th-" i was about to reply untill i was rudely cut off.

"You know my name. " he said

I started to say something else but the teacher called on me and said "This is independent work, Ms. Park If i talk to you again it's detention. "

"Yes sir. " i said. I was quite embarrassed because teachers never talked to me in a bad way before.

"Babe, i know you want me but do me a favor and stop staring. " the annoying boy said to me.

"I am no-"

"Ms. Park detention. " Mr. Smith said.

"But h-" i pointed at Namjoon

"Kim detention. "

"Oh come on she is the one coming on to me talking about how bad she wants to fuck me in the locker room! " everyone gasped at Namjoons anwer incuding me.

What a bitch.