20

"So how's your food? " Jeon asked me with his perfect smile on his beautiful face.

We are now at his house in his dining room eating dinner that he cooked. Well at least he said he did. Its only spaghetti , garlic bread and grilled chicken breast. Its quite good. My mouth is filled with spagetti as I try to answer his question, not being able to speak with out him having mouth spagetti for dinner I just nod my head. I swallow the food that was in my mouth and I start to talk.

"Why did you ask me out? " I said poking my chicken with my fork.

"Why wouldn't I? " he asked with a serious tone.

"I honestly don't look like the type of girl you would date. " I said honestly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"  He laughed lightly.

"It means you always date the pretty popular perky girls. "

"Again what is that suppose to mean? " he asked again.

"Ugh, I'm not your type. " I said to him. I put down my fork and put both of my hands together under the table. I honestly dont know what I'm doing here. Jeon has only talked to me once in all the years I had a crush on him why is he starting now?

"Type?  I don't have a type, if I did it would be you. "

He walked over to me and pulled up a chair to sit across from me. He put his hand over mine but for some reason I don't feel any excitement like I would have a few years ago.

"Jasmine, I really like you and I really want you to be my girlfriend. If I didn't like you then I would have not even spoke to you to be honest. " he leans in closer putting his forehead against mine.

"You are beautiful. " he said. He then kissed me out of no where. His kisses became more powerful with every single kiss. I couldn't help but think of Namjoon and the way he forcefully kisses me.

The fact that I haven't talked to him in a week makes me feel weird. I don't know why but I do miss our arguments but what he said to me made me hurt and I never want to talk to him again but at the same time I do.

"Jeon please. " I ask him to stop I wasn't feeling it.

"What's wrong? " he sighs putting his hand on my thigh.

"I, I've gotta go. " I say getting my things to leave. He is left with a confused look on his face as I walk out the dining room to the front door.

Lol this chapter is weird and confusing I'm sorry. How was this chapter?