23

not edited.

"Jeon!" I yelled storming to him while he was at his locker with his anturage. He turned around to face me not at all suprise by my tone.

"Yes?" He said calmly. The crowd started to form.

"Why are you telling people that we had sex?!" I yelled. I could care less about who was listening and who was not.

"What? You don't want anyone to know how good you were in bed?" He smirked his friends laughed and everyone else around me was shocked as much as I was.

"We didn't have sex! I didn't even stay long!!"

"You can't take back what happened but we could redo it." I looked at him in discust my anger only grew with every breath he took.

"We didn't do anything!" My eyes started to water all of this was too much for me.

His friends begin to laugh and the crowd did as well.

"Be honest, out off all the people you fucked... I was the best right?" He said his eyes met mine not carting at all. I see no remorse or sympathy in him he's just a fucking jerk.

"I thought she was a virgin." Someone in the crowd said. Jeon busted out laughing he was laughing so hard that he was holding his stomach and tears were in his dark eyes.

"She's a fucking slut." He said looking straight at me. My heart dropped to my feet and tears rushed to my eyes. My hands balled up at my waist and my face was red with anger.

I raised my hand to smack him just before I could Jeon was pushed to the ground being punched mutiple times. I backed up and whiped my eyes to see who was doing it and it was Namjoon.

I heard screams coming from the crowd , chairing and chanting. I turn and see people with their phones recording the scene.

Namjoon was now beating Jeon violently in his face. Namjoon face was red and every hit became harder and harder so hard that you could hear the impact.

Jeon's face became wet with blood, tears and snot. He was pleading for him to stop but Namjoon didn't listen. Jeon's friends watched with shocked expressions on their faces.

With another hit surely Jeon's nose was broken. I got my self together and tried to drag Namjoon off.

"Stop it!" I yelled. He didn't listen after me repeating it five times.

"Namjoon please stop!" I yelled again. He looks at me and punches Jeon one more time before getting up looking at his bloody knuckles. I look at Jeon and his chest wasnt moving.

He's dead.

I grab Namjoon's hand and pull him out of the crowd and ran to his car I grabbed his keys and started to drive. Fast.

I rush to Namjoon's house.

"Get everything that you need in less than two minutes. I'll run and get as much food as I can go fast now!" I say forcefully. Namjoon does nothing but listen and follows my orders.

I go into the kitchen and grabs some cans of food, utensils, plastic plates and bowels , and plastic cups.

I take as much as I can and Namjoon comes running downstairs with a changed shirt and a big bag of clothes.

" Where is your shirt??" I say. He points upstairs and motion him to get it . He does so leaving his bags downstairs. I rush to the trunk putting the stuff in the trunk. Shutting it. Namjoon meets me out side with the shirt in the bag and we go to the car driving to my house.

With every single move I make. Every single breath I take my heart beat speeds. My life flashes before my eyes every time I realize what is happening. So I don't think. I try to forget.

Within less than one minute we are at my house I tell Namjoon to hurry up and come inside. He runs in with me. I run and get a few trash bags I give one to Namjoon and tell him to hurry up and get some food. He does do as I run upstairs and get my clothes and stuff that I need .

I go under my bed and get my college savings which was 20 thousand or more. I grab the box and shove it in my bag rushing Namjoon out of the house putting my stuff in the trunk Namjoon does too.

He gets in the car and I switch the license plate from my old car and put it on his as quick as possible making sure it's stable.

With that every thing is in the car and everything is locked up. I get in the car and start to drive. This it's the start of our journey.

It was silent for a few minutes before Namjoon's raspy voice spoke.

"Where are we going?" He asked his voice cracked on the end. I could tell he was crying because of the way his voice sounded. I honestly don't know where we are going.

" I don't know." I said with a sigh continuing to have my eyes on the road.

"What if we get caught?" He said . He coughed at the end of his sentence.

"We won't. " I said calmly.

A good ten minutes went by and the only sound was the car engine.

"Why are you so calm? I thought you would be the one crying." He said staring out the window.

I realized this was the most quiet I've seen Namjoon. I can't believe we are still alive in the same car right now.

I sigh deeply before I answer.

"Namjoon," I start I see his red glossy eyes for a quick second.

"I killed my parents."

DUN DUN DUN

THE END.