12

"Namjoon? "

My heart skips a beat, my mind is racing around the world and back. I can't think straight everything goes red.

What the hell just happened?

I jump up and pull up my clothes quickly I stand there unsure what to do.

My mind tells me to leave but my legs tell me to stay.

"Bella? " he says to the beautiful blonde girl who just walked in.

Her eyes are blue , dark blue, her pink painted lips are tremble, her eyes are glossy and her hands are slightly shaking. She looks at me then back at Namjoon.

"I-I" she starts to say.

I don't know how to react. I feel as though I hurt this women,  Bella,  I can't think straight , a part of me feels guilty the other is hurt.

Hurt?  Fuck I am so confused right now.

"Bella- I, I- have to talk to you. " Namjoon said.

"Talk?  Talk?! " she yells.

She walks over to him.

He is next to me and now she is too. I am stuck staring at this Bella.

She looks at me with a smirk. And kisses Namjoon on the lips, I'm surprised that she knows just were his lips were but I don't think she cares.

He pushes her away but insted of moving, she puts his hands on her ass. I have no words, no idea, nothing to say or do to or about this women she is pure discussing.

"Talk about what?" She said.

"Why would you do that? " he said pushing her away.

"Jazy can you leave, please? " he asked me politely.

Politely?

Thats the nicest he's ever been to me. I grab all of my belongings and walk out of the house with out a mumbling word.

Just tears.

I cry all the way home making my way to the room pulling put the phone to dial a number.

"Jaz! Hey girl! What's wrong? "

A/N

Wow this is the most I've updated lol y'all luckyBut anyway how is the book do you like itAlso who is Bella??  Ooooo drama lama.

     -brionicaxxx