6

School was over and i went over Namjoons house. His parent's wasn't home so it was me and him only. We went up to his room and i awkwardly stood there as he took off his shirt and shoes.

He walked over and kissed me roughly i kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up by my thighs.

He started to pull my jeans down and i took off my shirt. Soon he slid his tongue on my neck, bitting it lightly causing me to moan. He slid his hand into my panties rubbing circles around it, making me moan louder. He entered a finger into me, it didn't feel good. "Ouch." I said.

"What? Are you a virgin or something? " he said, against my neck, still making his way in me.

I nodded. He kept going.

Motherfucker

He went in faster. I moaned, in pain. He pulled off his boxers as he pulled out of me.

He threw me on the bed making me naked. He hovered over me as he prompted his self up on his elbows. He slid on a condom and he kissed me once more. He entered in side of me pushing himself all the way in me. I felt tears coming down my face, i was crying. I felt like my stomach was getting tighter and tighter as he pushes more and more. I digged my nails into his back to numb the pain.

Finally i started to get use to the feeling finaly feeling the pleasure my moans got louder and his to. He started to pick up the pace , me gasping at the sensational feeling. I started to feel a liquid rush out of my body he let out as the same thing happened to him. He realised the condom and spilling his white substance in my chest. It was warm and i didn't know why he did it but i looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ew what the fuck? " i said half way out of breath.

"Its hot. " he smirked.

He went to his dresser and got a white towel and wiped me off.

"I fucking hate you. " I said to him. He smirked and said "I hate your bitch ass too. "