17

"Namjoon! " I call out to him while he is about ten feet away at his locker. He looks up at me slamming his locker.

"What the hell was that yesterday?" I said angrily.

"What was what? " he arched his eyebrow looking at me.

"You had one of your little sissy fits and embarrassed me! " is started to whisper because of the attention we were attracting.

"Embarrassed you? I don't even know why you told her! " he got louder.

I dragged him into an empty class room to talk more privately and locked the door. Namjoon sat his books down on the table never taking his eyes off me.

"I did not tell her! " I said.

"Well who did?! "

"What! "

"Jasmine why did we go to that shitty therapy shit in the first place and how does she know us? "

"Shitty?  You were there for less than five minutes! "

"Don't fucking dodge my questions! " he yelled.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that! " I yelled as well.

I can't handle these childish arguments with namjoon anymore. This shit is getting on my last nerve.

"Why can't you answer me! " he got closer.

"I just told Jay thats it and she thought we should have therapy! "

"Okay but we are not even a couple. " he said more calmly after taking a breath.

"I know. " I said in my normal voice no longer yelling.

"Well,  if you think that for one second I would ever date you,  you are so fucking wrong I would want nothing to do with you. " he was now so close to my to my face that I could kiss him. But now I never want to kiss him again or even be near him how could he say that after I gave my self to him? 

A hot tear went down my cheak followed by others. I looked into his cold eyes and he looked in mine. I saw no guilt at all just hate. I took my hand and used all my force to smack him on his face. His face was instantly red with anger and pain. My hand print reflected on his face. With out another word I grabbed my things and walked out of the door and out of the school.

This shitty to but how many of you actually like this book?