Cold

Magnus heard a knock at his front door and groaned. He'd just woken up and was still lying in bed. He quickly grabbed his sparkly purple robe that said Glitter King in silver sparkles across the back and threw it on. He didn't bother with his hair or makeup, and stuffed his feet in simple black slippers.

Hmm I've got to get these glitterized. Magnus thought as he opened his apartment door.

He was greeted with the sight of the Lightwoods eldest son, who was also his boyfriend of two weeks, blue lipped and shivering.

"Alexander," Magnus greeted him and leaned against the door frame. He observed Alec's outfit; winter boots and a thick black coat, a blue hat covered his black hair and Magnus noticed he was wearing the blue gloves he'd given to him.

"Magnus," Alec smiled. "Can I come in?"

"Of course sweetcakes," A blush flooded Alec's face as he stepped inside the apartment that was becoming rapidly familiar.

"Let me go get some clothes on," Magnus darted back into his room and put on tight black jeans with a purple shirt that had a glittery purple tie on the front. It was a tame outfit, but Magnus didn't want to scare his shadowhunter away with anything too flashy.

When he walked back into the living room he found Alec sitting on the couch looking very uncomfortable. He'd been to Magnus's many times over their two week relationship but he still acted a little out of place.

"Alec sweetie," Magnus went over and kissed him on the cheek. "Do you want a hot chocolate?"

Alec blushed again nodding. "Yes please."

Magnus chuckled and went to the kitchen. Normally he'd just magic one up but he wanted everything he gave Alec to be genuine. Plus, Alec preferred it that way.

"Here ya go," Alec took the hot mug from Magnus gratefully.

"Thanks," Alec cuddled into Magnus and took a sip from his coco.

The two sat there in a comfortable silence just enjoying the other's company.

Magnus stared at Alec taking in all his features. Their relationship may still be new, but Magnus could already tell Alexander Lightwood was going to be something special.