Malec youtube au part II

December 4, 2016 , 12:32am

AN: FREAKING FINALLY EH?! (Yes I'm Canadian🇨🇦) it's been awhile..... Like, a couple months give or take. I've gotten quite a bit of requests for this part two. I'm flattered, thank you all. If you've read this far, I'm impressed cuz let's be honest, who actually reads authors notes. The formatting for this might be slightly different because I've learned how to write properly. So without further delay, I give you, PART TWO!!!

Alec's pov

Beep beep beep beep beep bee-

I slammed my hand down on my phone. After our dinner last night, we had gone back to zalfie's room and I didn't end up getting back till around 1am. Which was idiotic of me considering vidcon started today. I had a panel first thing with Joe, Caspar, and Alfie, then I had a meet and greet right after that, in a separate building might I add. After that, I had an interview all by myself. They said it was just to announce my presence and welcome me to vidcon. Not going to lie, made me feel pretty damn special.

Suddenly, bring bring bring my phone starts to ring and I groaned. I snatched it off the bedside table and squinted at the bright little screen. "The light of a thousand suns. I've seen it." Troye was not wrong. My eyes made out the word Magnus and they widened immediately. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, at some point in our get together last night we had exchanged numbers. Omg Magnus was calling me. Not texting me, calling me. Holy shitzelsticks!

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good morning biscuit," Magnus's voice came through the phone and let me tell you, it was angelic.

"Good morning Magnus," I chuckled.

"I was calling to see if you wanted to meet up for breakfast and then go to our events since they're in the same building?" Omg. Omgomgomgomg!

"You couldn't have just texted me? I was sleeping you know," I teased and he laughed.

"Yeah but calling is so much more fun," I could practically hear his smirk through the phone. "This way I get to hear your beautiful morning voice."

Holy. Freaking. Omg.

"Did you just call my voice beautiful?" I squeaked. Yes, squeaked. I had trouble working my vocal cords.

"Your morning voice. I'd love to hear what your voice sounds like late at night," Magnus purred seductively then laughed.

"How bout no," I laughed. My face was probably beat red and I could feel my hands get shaky. "I have to get ready I'll meet you downstairs," I didn't wait for a reply, I quickly hung up and covered my face with a pillow. This all felt very cliché, but in a way I kind of liked it. We met last night, and now he just basically called me beautiful. I had to tell Izzy.

"BROTHER!!!" Izzy's scream projected through the phone forcing me to pull it away from my ear. "How's San Fran?! How's vidcon? How is everyone? How's Magnus?!!"

"Hey Iz, San Francisco is great, though I haven't really gotten to see much of it yet. Vidcon is just starting today, I have an event in a couple of hours, and everyone is good," I paused. "And I just got off the phone with Magnus and we're meeting for breakfast and he called my voice beautiful!"

Silence. I prepared myself.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OMG BIG BRO! YOU HAVE A DATE WITH MAGNUS!!!"

"Iz it's not a date, it's just breakfast," I reasoned. It wasn't a date, was it? Neither Magnus nor I had referred to it as a date. But could it be?