Kiss

Alec's pov

Alec sped down the hallway to Isabelle's room. When he got there he could hear music blaring and some off key singing.

He knocked on the door anxiously. He'd never wanted it to come to this but he was desperate.

Alec heard the music shut off and Izzy opened the door.

"Hey what's up?" Izzy asked him opening the door all the way to let him in, and walking over to her bed to clean up an array of cook books.

"You're not planning on cooking dinner tonight right?" Alec asked taunting his little sister.

Izzy glared at him. "Did you come here to tease or actually ask me something?"

Alec took a deep breath. "Ineedhelpgettingreadyforadate."

There was a moment of silence.

"What?" Izzy asked confused.

"I uh, I need help," Alec closed his eyes. "Getting ready for a date."

Izzy's screams could've been heard from Idris they were so loud.

"OMG WHO IS IT WITH?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHEN-"

"Izzy be quite!" Alec quickly shushed her. "I don't want mom and dad knowing and I sure as hell don't want Jace knowing."

Izzy pursed her lips to keep herself from screaming.

"Is it a guy or girl?" She suddenly asked.

"If you must know, it's with Magnus," Alec admitted. He couldn't help the small smile spreading across his face at the thought of the beautiful warlock who'd agreed to go on a date with him.

"Magnus Bane?!" Izzy shrieked, then immediately covered her mouth with her hands.

Alec swiftly shut her door and put a soundproof rune on it to prevent anyone from overhearing them.

"Yes and I need help getting ready," Alec plopped himself on Izzy's bed beside the pile of cook books, and put his head in his hands. He didn't know the first think about dating.

Izzy placed the books on her shelf and sat down beside her brother.

"Okay, I'll help," Alec looked up at her and smiled.

"On one condition," Alec's smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown.

"What?" Alec asked cautiously.

"You agree to try on anything I suggest, without argument," Izzy said. Alec looked at her frightened. "You know, considering I've been on dates and you haven't."

Alec gave her a dirty look but he couldn't argue with her on that. Izzy was the one with more dating experience.

"Fine," Alec agreed reluctantly. Izzy clapped her hands excitedly. "But we've got to hurry because he's expecting me in an hour.

"Oh by the angel Alec! We've better get started."

Magnus's pov

He woke up to Chairman Meow jumping on his chest. Magnus opened his eyes and glared at the cat. Chairman meowed, hungry.

Magnus got out of bed and gave the chairman his food. He went back to his room and picked up his phone.