Happy at Last

AN- haha didn't think I wouldn't add this part did you?

Alec's pov

Today was the day he was going to marry the love of his life. The man who he would spend the rest of eternity with. Awhile after the huge war with Sebastian, Clary and Jace had gotten married, and Simon and Izzy engaged.

Everyone was there at their wedding. Mom and dad, Simon, Maia, Luke and Jocelyn, Clary and Isabelle, and Magnus and Alec's little adopted warlock son Max who was 2 years old, and Jace was Alec's best man. Catarina was also there as Magnus's best woman.

Alec was feeling so nervous as he stood in front of the mirror adjusting his gold suit. Runes were threaded into the fabric with sparkling gold thread. Alec's hair was slightly spiked at the front, which Jace had helped him achieve.

Magnus's pov

Magnus paced his room in the institute fiddling with the sleeves of his dark blue suit. His hair was spiked and the tips were dyed blue. He'd done his eyeliner and he was feeling glitter withdrawals.

A knock sounded at the door. "Magnus it's Catarina."

Magnus opened the door and went back to pacing.

"Cat, I'm so nervous," Magnus went over to the couch and sat down putting his head in his hands.

Catarina joined Magnus on the sofa and wrapped her arms around him. "It's okay Magnus, of course you're scared. Getting married for an immortal is a really big deal but you and Alec love each other so much. You both deserve each other and all you can do for one another."

Magnus hugged Catarina back and smiled. "Thank you Catarina."

"I told you I would be your best woman at your wedding," Catarina and Magnus laughed together until it was time to get to their places.

Magnus stepped out of his dressing room at the same time Alec did. The two men stared in awe at their loved one.

"Magnus you look incredible," Alec breathed.

"As do you my dear Alexander," Magnus said smiling brightly. Alec blushed and Magnus smirked. He still had the same effect on Alec after the 4 years of dating.

"We'd better get going," Alec said. "Can't be late to our own wedding."

Magnus laughed and took Alec by the arm. They walked down the isle together smiling and looking at the faces of their family.

Alec looked up at Jace by the alter who gave him an encouraging smile and thumbs up, and Catarina have Alec a warm smile.

Magnus looked around and Clary and Isabelle were both crying tears of joy. Magnus smiled at them and they smiled back. Max sat in Isabelle's lap and even he was smiling.

It was time for vows. Magnus went first.

"Alexander, you are the light of my life. The reason I get up every morning. I love your blue eyes and black hair, your ugly sweaters and gorgeous runes. I'm in love with the way you blush whenever you get the smallest compliment. I'm in love with all of you. Everything. I remember the first time I saw you at my party and thinking 'damn he's hot' I also remember when you fell down the stairs after our first kiss," Alec blushed and the crowd gave a little laugh.

"I promise I will love you forever and ever. For all of eternity I will love you, and with all of my heart and everything I've got," Magnus finished off and there were tears in Alec's eyes.

"Magnus Bane, you are my first and hopefully, last love. I love how you call me Alexander and not just Alec because you think my full name adds more meaning. I love your cat eyes and how you don't always wear makeup around me. I feel privileged to have gotten to meet you and fall in love with you. It certainly hasn't been easy but that just makes us stronger. I promise to love you with all my heart and all my might till the day I die," Magnus was tearing up now too. He squeezed Alec's hands and Alec smiled at him. He was the happiest Magnus had ever seen him.

"You may kiss the groom."

Magnus grabbed Alec's waist and pulled him into a kiss. Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus and pulled them even closer together. Everyone cheered and clapped but they barely noticed. It was just Magnus and Alec and their love for each other.

"Aku cinta kamu my dear Alexander," Magnus whispered resting his forehead against Alec's.

"I love you too Magnus," Alec said smiling brightly.

---------------
AN: Short and sweet!

Vote Comment Share!!!
Love yas