Road Trip - SNEAK PEEK -

AN- it's been a long time. 4 months. But I'm back for this little sneak peek for a new short story! Then I'll probably take another leave haha. This is cliché but cute so enjoy and await the whole story.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Magnus come on we gotta get going!" Alec called. He was waiting by the front door of Magnus's apartment, having already packed the car. Travelling by car wasn't entirely foreign to Alec, but it wasn't shadowhunters first choice of travel. He knew it definitely wasn't that for warlocks. When planning the trip, Magnus had suggested just portalling (is that a word?) everywhere, but Alec had pointed out that that would destroy the purpose of a road trip.

"All ready to go!" Magnus emerged from his bedroom, wearing a new shirt. He thought his sparkly purple tee shirt was necessary for such a trip. "Goodbye Chairman Meow, Izzy Jace and Clary will check in on you." He scratched Chairman under the chin and kissed his head, then followed Alec down the stairs of his apartment and out to the car.

"Do we really have to take this?" Magnus was giving the car a dirty look. Alec laughed and ducked into the divers seat.

"Come on, get in. We want to make it to the hotel, preferably today." 

Magnus gave the car one more stinky eye and climbed in the passenger seat. "Oh, it's quite comfortable," he exclaimed, patting the cushiony seat. Alec just smiled and pulled away from the curb.

"So, what do people do on road trips? I mean, I've been on plenty, just, not in a car..." Magnus trailed off, realizing how odd that sounded.

"Well, I've never really been on one," Alec was concentrating on the road in front of him. Simon had taught him how to drive only a few months ago, and he'd called Alec a natural. "Clary told me that you can stay in hotels, go out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," Alec shrugged his shoulders. "Anything really. Visit cool places, that sort of thing."

Magnus smiled. "Sounds like this could be fun!"

- end of sneak peek -

AN/ hopefully you're all excited, I'll probably do multiple continuations of this story, narrating their many experiences on this road trip. For now, please bear with me, the first experience is coming soon!