Lunch date?

AN/ In honour of the beginning of season 2, this is a short story about their date. I haven't watched any of season 2 yet so pls no commenting spoilers, and don't come at me if somethings not right. I don't like in the states, and I don't have Netflix, so I can't watch it at all yet. Anyways, it's been awhile *smirky face* hope you enjoy!

Updated AN/ it's January 30th now... I've procrastinated finishing this for about a month...

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Alec's pov

"Hey Magnus!" Alec walked over to the table Magnus was sitting at. They were at their usual coffee shop at their usual table. It was a quiet day so they were some of the only people there. Magnus was looking out the window, mouth turned down in a frown.

"Magnus?" Alec tried again. Magnus's head jerked up this time and his face brightened.

"Alexander!" Magnus's smile seemed off.

"Everything alright?" Alec was nervous. This was his first date after all. With a boy no less. A downworlder! Magnus Bane! Alec felt that Magnus was way out of his league.

"Oh yes, everything's fine-"

"You know you can tell me anything," Alec blurted. Oh no. Where had that come from? Even Alec knew it was a bit early for something like that to be said.

"I know," Magnus was studying Alec's face, probably second guessing his decision to date Alec.

"I'm sorry, that came out of nowhere! I don't know what I was thinking, in fact I don't know if I was thinking at all. I'm new at this-"

This time it was Magnus who cut Alec off. "Alexander stop rambling. It was cute. A bit early, but cute nonetheless."

Alec's mouth hung open in shock. Magnus thought what he said was cute? Cute?! Alec shut his mouth when he realized Magnus was smirking at him. Alec gave him a small smile, then looked down at the table, blushing like mad.

The two sat in silence, not really knowing how to continue.

"Shall we order?" Magnus broke the awkward silence.

"Yeah," Alec replied softly, looking up to stare at Magnus. Magnus smiled at him, and Alec wondered how he ended up with Magnus, and hoped it would last forever.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
AN/ this is super duper short but oh well. I may or may not add to it, depending on whether I have time and on what mood I'm in. This book has been added to a lot of reading lists lately and I wanted to thank the bunch of you for it! Means I actually have decent writing skills. I hope.

Anyways, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!
Love yas

Vote comment share