Bad Blood Part 2

COHF SPOILER

Magnus!

Magnus ran blindly towards the voice.

Magnus help me!

Magnus ran faster then he ever thought he could. The only thing on his mind was Catarina, and that she needed his help.

Magnus!

--------
"Magnus you okay?" Alec shook Magnus gently. They were standing in the front hall of the institute where the others had left them for the party.

"Cat?" Magnus's eyes were glazed over as he looked up at Alec.

"No no baby," Alec whispered soothingly. "It's me, Alec, your husband." He placed a kiss on the corner of Magnus's mouth.

"Alec..." Magnus's eyes cleared and more determined. "Let's go." Alec nodded and held Magnus's hand squeezing it tightly. Magnus gave him a small appreciative smile.

As they stepped through the portal, the first thing their senses picked up was the sound of battle.

"Guys where the hell are we?!" Alec and Magnus whipped around and saw Clary and Jace standing behind them. Jace tossed Alec two seraph blades and then his bow and quiver. They were both still in their party attire, Clary even had her heels on.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alec yelled. Jace opened his mouth to say something but Alec interrupted. "Did you portal jump?!"

"That's extremely dangerous!" Magnus said stern but composed. "You weren't in contact with Alec or I, you could've been lost in limbo forever!" He threw his hands up, composure forgotten. Alec had his bow in his hand and quiver strapped to his back.

"Excuse us for not letting you go off to battle by yourselves," Jace retorted. "Alec you weren't even armed!"

"Whatever, you're here now," Alec looked around taking in their surroundings. War raged on around them but for some reason, it didn't touch them. In fact, no one even seemed to realize they were there.

"We're in some kind of cave," Clary said touching the wall beside her.

"MAGNUS!" The cry echoed through the cavern, bouncing off the walls. The group covered their ears. The scream came again and it was terribly air piercing.

"Catarina," Magnus whispered eyes widening in realization. Alec watched him with worried. He'd never seen Magnus look so afraid as he did now. Fear filled his golden green cat eyes.

"CATARINA!" Magnus started running, everything but Cat forgotten. He couldn't bear the thought of losing Cat. He'd already lost Ragnor, he couldn't go through that again.

He felt something grab his arm and pull him back. He immediately lashed out kicking and yelling for Cat until he met the pair of beautiful blue eyes he'd fallen for from the very beginning. "Alexander," he said breathless.

"Magnus," Alec pulled Magnus closer to him and put his forehead against Magnus's. "Magnus we're going to save Catarina." Magnus pulled Alec tight against him.

"Guys I hate to break up this malec moment," The lovers broke apart and looked at him frowning. "Believe me I really hate it, but we need to get a move on." He glanced at Magnus. "Calmly and strategically."

"Hey!" Alec put his arm around Magnus protectively.

MAGNUS!