Chapter seven: A Dip in the Dark Side

A/N: This scene does not contain any explicit material. It is simply a very intimate moment that I hope you all can enjoy.

***

Nearly busting the mechanical hinges off the poor, unsuspecting door, the powerful drunken love between Eric and Joana soared into her hotel-like bedroom. She was cradled in his power-locked arms that had to tug on hidden strength from the excessive morning cardio he obsesses over. Apparently, for good reason too.

Up against the wall, their lips, tongues, and teeth all became an entangled mess as the alcohol-induced passion made their mouths go at an oral war neither one of them seem to be winning. It wasn't like some of the freaky mouth sex you see in the movies, but one more glass of wine and all bets are off. If I was aware of this at all, I would feel many things toward this sight of my dad.

Eww.

This was my father we're talking about. I probably would have gagged at seeing him so...out there. This is something I would have never seen coming, in like a million lifetimes. The way his hands explored every part of her body like a conquistador that stumbled upon foreign lands with the undying urge to map every inch. The way her right leg wrapped around his lower back, crotched perfectly into the lower groove that lead into his bottom.

Her glossy red heels were sticking out the side of his back and her matching nails continually dug into his shoulder blades as he presses further into her. Her glossy red lipstick that reapplied itself all over his mouth will definitely be a reminder of the previous night's endeavors but he seems to be ravishing over every second. That brings me to the next thought.

Go dad!

Here I thought dad's sex life was over. This clearly means he was just saving it all up for someone instead of discarding it entirely. Yeah it was weird, but with his dedication to his work, this was a healthy distraction for him. This will undoubtedly be over the next day; I mean the man would choose his profession over his own family.

Hopefully side effects may include relaxation, a smile for once, a temporary normal life, and a clear mind that doesn't see everything through a filter of the next best way to maximize energy distribution through copper wiring.

After mom, he practically deserved every bit of this. A nice, but mind-blowingly sexy, woman who also is a major in microbiology and geology. And people say liquor was bad. It just may give you a break in life, in which was long overdue. He was a workaholic that jumped into everything microscope first and preferred to be cut off from human civilization, but just now got a renewed taste of the dark side. We've missed you.

***

When it came time to switch from grinding the wall to moving over to the bed, they made it look like it was some sort of contest. Eric was wearing a white and blue plaid button up shirt before he ripped it off, sending buttons flying in every direction. For a man in his fifties, he was in shape. Who would have thought that below his everyday clothes and lab coat was a freaking bodybuilder. She seemed just as blow away as I would have been seeing him.

His chest stuck out like one of those cartoon gym teachers. His entire stomach was covered in dark grey hair and on his forearms. His impressive biceps were a lot paler than the rest of his body and a soft tan line divided the conflicting skin tones.

In a combination with his everlasting good-looks and handsomely groomed beard, she then thought that this man before her was actually out of her league, instead of the other way around. And she was twenty-six and had been offered to be a swimsuit model more times than she can count.

Her hot pink top hit the wall on its way down and her heels slid across the floor over to the battle-scarred door. Digging into his leather belt buckle, they kissed a little harder while she discarded her sparkling red and pink flowered skirt. They took a moment to hold each other in front of the sky-tinted bed half naked.