Journey Through The Permafrost

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOYING MY FIRST BOOK: JOURNEY INTO THE AFTERMATH!!!#!€@_÷&#€.$,#*

I couldn't possibly express the amount of love I have for you all and if I could divote a chapter to me wanting to eat you yall up I would👍👍

Anyway, haha, you guessed it: I going to post a teaser for my next book in the AFTEREARTH trilogy, Journey Through the Permafrost!

He is the semi-official cover for it!

Here is the official-official order of the books in the AFTEREARTH trilogy!

***
Journey Into the Aftermath
Journey Through the Permafrost
Journey Beyond the Desolation

***Journey Into the AftermathJourney Through the Permafrost Journey Beyond the Desolation

(Last one is a bit wonky but this is all in its prepubescent stages😂😂)
***

I HAVE started working on JTTPermafrost BUT posting won't begin until looong in the future. No matter how long it takes, never believe this series is abandoned as I am simply working on the sequel to another novel in my works known as 'At the Heart of the Crimson Hollow', a shorter length werewolf/supernatural novel about a group of rather 'interesting' teenagers.

***

AND NOW FOR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

THE AFTEREARTH TRILOGY

BOOK TWO

JOURNEY THROUGH THE PERMAFROST  

I GIVE YOU THE TEASER  

***

Ice.

It lies as the object of our soul's existence, like a pebble flung across the infinite mass of the blue ocean expanse yet to be measured by man or any of his tools.

It's the frigid touch that leaves wanderers wary of the pellucid crystal.

As when tested, can match the force of a caliber pistol.

It tears us apart,

But as neither friend nor foe.

As steals our hearts,

Like the arctic waves below.

Through the pressing sorrow.

Of a distant tomorrow.

This shall be the cost,

To journey through

The permafrost.

***