Lunch

"So are you enjoying this school?" I ask brad. "Yeah, it's way better than my old one" he smiles. We've been talking every chance we get today and I've invited him to get lunch with me. "And this is the place where the magic happens!" I say opening the door to the lunch hall and kitchen. "And by magic, I mean where the witches that are called cooks turn slugs and mucas into slimy food" I joke. Brads face drops and he looks confused. I regret what I said. Then he burst out in laughter. "Hahahaha! Don't worry, I don't think your a freak" he explains. I relax and awkwardly laugh as well.

Once we get our lunch, me and brad make our way to the table we see Clara sitting at. "Hey ClayClay!" Brad says. I told him how Clarissa hates being called that and it would be funny to the break the ice between them. Clara gives him a death glare then turns to me. "Oh so just because you find a boy it's an excuse to ditch me all day?! Today was the day we both don't have clubs so we could ACTUALLY hang out properly, but no! This guy ruined it...and don't ever call me that again or I'll snap your neck!" Clarissa screams before leaving the hall. Beads eyes are wide with astonishment. "I'm so sorry.." I say before running after Clara. I didn't realise that I'd ditched Clara all day..