The End :(

ARIANNAS POV

"STOP!" I screamed. Everybody froze. "You guys were all friends and now look at you, fighting, arguing! What happened!" I asked. Everyone sighed except James "YOU happened!" James shouted "ever since you came I've hated brad and Connor, YOURE to blame!" Now that I think about it, I have caused all this chaos..I've torn them apart...me... Obviously, I let my emotions show as Clara, still rubbing her now red slap mark, said "you didn't do anything..." "Yes she did!" James yelled.

For a while James went on about how I ruined the vamps. With every sentence I got madder, realised I wasn't wrong and wanted to slap him. It was all too much now. Suddenly, I grabbed Clara, got the room card and ran out the door calling Connor to come with us too. Once we were outside, I locked the door causing tristan and James to scream "WHAT THE HECK!" Or "LET US OUT!" I felt bad for leaving brad in there but dragging a body wouldn't really speed us up. Quickly, I called 999. "Hello..um we were locked in a room by a two men and they beat one of our friends unconscious but we've locked then in." I breathed out. "Ok, miss well be there in 10 minutes, what is your location?" I told her everything she needed to know and we waited.

Not long after, the ambulance and police were here. They took James and Tristan and I heard them getting arrested. They were offered bail but I doubt anyone would want to give them money after what they did.. The ambulance took brad, who was still unconscious, into the van and I got on after. Clara and Con stayed and started to make up, mostly by kissing ;)

*3 hours later*

I had been by brads side for what felt like forever and it didn't look very good. Tears kept welling up in eyes as I studied him. Bruises, dried blood, cuts. He still look cute and perfect. Only brad.. So many thoughts went through my head. Was he going to have brain damage? Will he be disabled? Will he remember us? Too many worries...

All of a sudden I heard a mutter come from his mouth. His eyes opened and they lit up when they saw me. "Ari!" I jumped up and gave him a hug. Luckily just before I did, I realised he would be in pain so I just rubbed his uninjured arm. We both smiled. "I'm sorry, I love you brad..." "I love you two ari.." I leaned down and kissed his plump lips. Never had a kiss been more perfect. We finally pulled away and giggled. "What we going to do after I get out of here?" Brad asked. I honestly didn't know what to say.. "Well we could go home and I'll take care of you. What about the vamps?" I questioned. "I don't know.. But if we have true fans they'll understand why we can't carry on...let's leave that for another day, we need to focus on us again." He said. "Yeah."

----------------------------------------------

It's the end 😭 I'm so glad you all enjoyed it x after New Years I might make a sequel ;) for the final time (😥)
Please vote and comment xx GOODBYE! xxxxx