Now that's what I call a date

Me: The date went HORRIBLY

Clara: what?! U 2 r perfect together, what went wrong?!

Me: brad didn't do anything wrong! It was this stupid blond girl. She was a fan and kept flirting like I wasn't even there!

Clara: OMG! U don't do that when someone's on a date!

Me: IKR! I was thinking of asking him on another date but just like a home movie?

Clara: yeah! Do that he will DEFINITELY accept ;)

Me: lol thnx, I'm gonna text him now byez!

Clara: bye! Gd luck love!

*next day*

"Hi!" I greeted as he walked through the door. He said yes THANK GOODNESS! "Hey, you look beautiful" brad said as he kissed my cheek and gave me a warm hug. "I'm wearing jeans and a jumper...with fluffy socks...and my hair is a mess.." I questioned. He just smiled at said " well I think you look great" I blushed at how sweet he is.

BRADS POV

This sounds so girly, but WOW HER BLUSH WAS CUTE! That moment, then and there, I could tell she was the one. Yes, we BEARLY knew each other, but we'd been talking for hours everyday. She was the one I'd love and cherish.

"Your cute when you blush" I compliment. "WELL, WAY THUNK YAAAH!" She said trying to put on a Texas accent. We erupted in laughter. "C'mon let's get under the blanket!" She exclaimed and dragged me into the couch and covered us. The blanket was soft and fluffy. Lovely. Just like her ;)

CONNOR'S POV

"Hey! I've missed you!" Clara said as she quickly pecked me on the cheek. No one knew, but Clara and I were dating. She was just so perfect. Beautiful, funny, clever. Everything I wanted. I greeted back then we went up to my bedroom. We put on my tv and snuggled under the blanket. She was so warm :)

BRADS POV

Half an hour had passed and Aria and I were cuddling together. I was enjoying it SO much! "Aria, this MAY make this awkward...but I have to say it. Your beautiful, smart, funny and everything I want. Whenever we touch, electricity runs through me. I love you. " I finished with my eyes shut up anticipation. Suddenly, I felt her lips crash onto mine.

ARIAS POV

I pushed me lips onto his and kissed him lightly, but passionately. Sparks flew! It was amazing. We pulled away and giggled. It wasn't as awkward as he thought. It was perfect. I'm glad he said because it saved my worrying. This was gonna be a good relationship, I could feel it.

----------------------------------------------

That was really long but I hope you all like it. Um...that's all I have to say...so baby can we dance?! (See what I did there ;) huh huh? Lol it was cheesy wasn't it?) so what do you think about Connor and Clara? Tell me in the comments :) plz vote and follow xxx