That's A Weight Off My Shoulders

CONNORS POV

"Your so cute" I flirt as I put my arm around Clara's waist. She blushed once again.i couldn't believe how perfect she is. "So, when are we going to tell them about us" Clara asked. "Um...I was thinking about today when we all go out to the park" she sighed and said "yeah.." There was something iffy in her tone. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Nothing I'm just nervous" I engulfed her into a warm bear hug then answered with "there's no reason to be, it'll be fine"

TRISTANS POV

Connor: so r u still going to the park?

Me: yh, James, brad and Ari r coming to. Were just about to leave

Connor: kk bye

*at the park*

CLARAS POV

We were all in a circle on the ground laughing and joking. "So guys...me and Clara have to tell you something.."
"Yeah" I beamed. As much as I was nervous, I was also excited. "Whatsup" James questioned. "Me and Connor are dating" silence. Oh no. Then suddenly everyone started hugging us and congratulating us. "Gosh, were just dating, not getting married" Connor laughed. "Well, I would know anyway, Clara tells me anyway" Arianna continued. "You knew?!" Brad exclaimed. Ari just nodded and giggled. "Well, that's a weight off my shoulders" I sighed again.

JAMES' POV

"I've also got some news. You guys might find it good or bad" everyone's face deflated.

----------------------------------------------
There was lots of changes of POV but I hope it wasn't too confusing. What do you think James will say? Leave a comment about what you think! Plz vote xx