This Cant Be Happening

BRADS POV

She was fuming! That boy wasn't me!"Look, that's not me-"
"Yeah, because every boy has curly brown hair, brown eyes, a vamps tshirt AND IS CALLED BRAD SIMPSON!"I sighed then carried on with "you have to believe me, that's not me! That boy has a hollister beanie, (do hollister beanies even exist? Oh well) I never shop at hollister!" She just scoffed and said "a beanie is a beanie, bradley! Hollister or not, THAT IS YOU!" By now tears are streaming down both of our faces. "I wouldn't ever cheat on you...I lo-" "don't you even dare say you love me..." She whispered wiping tears away. "With Clarissa too, you should be ashamed, you two betrayed me and Connor.." And those were the last words she said before running out if the hall, to Connors room.

CONNORS POV

I played with Clara's hair as she carried on watching the movie. It was all so peaceful until a teary Arianna came bursting in. "Connor, I need to tell-" she then realised Clara was in the room. "THAT, that THING cheated on you with brad! Look at this!" She screamed holding out a magazine. It had a picture of brad and Clara kissing! I got up to look closer. "How-h-how could you..." Whispered feeling my eyes welling up. "That's not me!" Clara screamed her voice cracking.." Well that looks exactly like you! C'mon Ari, let's go" I said leading out of the room.

CLARAS POV

Before she left, Arianna said "to think I was your best friend..I trusted you.." No, no, no this was all wrong..

----------------------------------------------

Ooo another chapter of drama. Sorry about the hollister beanie thing..I don't think they exsist but then again I've never been to hollister..

Hope you enjoyed it! Plz vote and comment xx