That Was So Stupid!

ARIANNAS POV

Last night was fun. If you count screaming and having nightmares as fun. But today was a new day and I was not going to give into the boys.

*tristans house*

"So what we gonna do today?" James asked. "Let's go to shopping!" I exclaimed. "Noooo" Connor moaned. "Last night YOU got to choose, plus your probably gonna be going to hot countries and need some cooler clothes!" They all muttered in agreement. It was set!

*shopping centre*

"We're going to get tshirts" brad and James said in unison. "Con and I are going to hollister" Clara said. "I want to get converse.. But no one else needs to.." Tristan pouted. I felt sorry so I agreed to go with him. I needed some anyway.

Tristan and I were walking to the shoe shop when some dodgy looking guys came up to us. They whistled at me which made me uncomfortable. Tristan took hold of my hand and squeezed it lightly as he lead me past them. "Sorry about that" he whispered since we were still close to the guys. "It's fine" I whispered back and lightly squeezed his hand.

"Ooo these look good!" I said as I picked up some red pumps. "What do you think?" I asked tris. "Well, I'm more of a trainer and converse person, and I'm a boy so I wouldn't know" he laughed. I giggled as I put them into my basket. (Do shoe shops have baskets??) "I like these" tris told me. He had black converse in his hands. "Cool, their simple." I nodded. "I'm gonna try then on sit with me!" He dragged me to the seats. Once he put them on he stood up and did a girly twirl. "Wow, princess tristan!" I laughed. He chuckled and blushed. He was so adorable sometimes. I eyed him up and down. It made me think of the boys, and how they were leaving. My eyes watered, then soon I was balling my eyes out. Tristan ran over to me and hugged me tight. "Shhh love, it's ok" he cooed.

TRISTANS POV

"Shhh love, it's ok" I cooed at her. This was heartbreaking. I hated how sad she was. I lifted up her chin to see her face. It was red and tear-stained. As sad as she was. She looked so cute. Before I knew it, kissed her. On the lips. Oh no. This was gonna cause so much trouble. I was about to pull away when she kissed me back.

ARIANNAS POV

I kissed him back. WTF?! What was I doing?! His lips were just so soft.. I couldn't help it.. Suddenly I heard brads voice saying "what are you doing?!" Oh no. We both pulled away. "Brad, it's.." Tristan started before brad ran away. "Brad!" I yelled then ran after him.

After a few minutes of running I caught up to him. "Brad, please I'm sorry, I just-" "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU?! Huh?! DO YOU?! But I guess you don't care!" He screamed. "I do but-" "It's over. This. Us." He whispered before walking out to the parking lot. Arianna your such an idiot.

*next day*

The whole day brad didn't speak to me. He just gave me looks of disgust. It must have been so awkward for everyone else..

I kind off cuddled up to tristan since we were all just at home watching TV. It probably didn't make it any better but I needed someone.
Tommorow wasn't going to be easy.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I know that was really long and there was lots of speech, so I hope it wasn't confusing. If it was, I'm sorry.

But I've got one question.. Who do you ship? Brad and Arianna or Tristan and Arianna? Tell me in the comments!

Plz vote and follow xxx