First Concert

CONNORS POV

This was so nerve-racking. The first time performing live. "Guys, I don't think people are gonna like me. I'm new to the group their gonna hate me.." I sighed. All the boys shook their heads then James said "c'mon con, they always comment on our videos saying how much the love you!" That kind of helped but I was still scared as hell.

"Hey guys, were the vamps" we all said in unison, live for the first time. "Alrighty, we though we'd kick off with a song you all know. With no further a due, CAN WE DANCE!" Brad introduced. The crowed screamed which cheered me up a bit.

BRADS POV

"I talk a lotta shh whee him drinking baby, I'm known to go a little to fast!" I started. I was so nervous. What if I screw the words up..

***

"That's all I have to say, so baby can we dance.." I finished. Once again, the crowd screamed. There were signs saying 'james marry me' 'LUV YA CON' 'I ❤️ The Vamps!' 'Go TRADLEY!' It made me smile. But there were some people flashing...that was strange..but I guess they were showing their love.

Ari had said she's be near the front row, so scanned the front. Finally I found her. She flashed her beautiful smile which made me smile, she also blew me a kiss which I 'caught'

" The next song were gonna sing is Just Give Me A Reason. I think this will be special to brad and a certain someone.." James shouted. Clearly, he noticed me and Aris moment. We both blushed before the song started.

ARIANNAS POV

wow, this was not happening..brad singing a song for me..in front of hundreds of people..wow..I love this boy!