Well, Goodbye For Now..

ARIAS POV

*airport*

"I'm hungry!" Connor whined. "The plane is due in 10 minutes you can eat then!" Brad said. It was the first time he had spoke in two days. In away, I was glad he finally spoke. But it came across harsh, maybe he was building up all his anger during these past few days. "I'm gonna miss you guys SO much!" Clara cried. That set us off. Tears fell. A lot. "We'll come back once every month, we promise" James explained. That was a relief. We hugged once more after the lady said "PASSENGERS OF FLIGHT 234 PLEASE BOARD" I was next to brad so I decided I had to try and win him back, just a bit. "Please forgive me.." I whispered into his ear. Silence. He didn't say anything. "Let's go guys" he said. Clara and I waved goodbye, still crying. I couldn't believe this was happening.

*plane*

TRISTANS POV

I screwed things up SO MUCH! Why did I kiss her? Brad and Ari were clearly a thing? Tristan you idiot. I potentially just lots two good friends!

Brad hasn't spoken to me at all since I kissed Arianna. It's so awkward and I was sitting next to him on the plane!

BRADS POV

I was sitting next to tristan on the plane. I didn't want to, but I had to get used to being around him. We're going to be touring together for goodness sake! I didn't saw anything. Not a word. He didn't deserve it. I want him to suffer. As mean as that sounds, it's just NOT COOL to kiss your best friends new girlfriend! 8 hours next to him, this should be fun.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Plz vote and comment about anything that you'd like me to take on board xx