And Then There Were Two

CONNORS POV

"Are you sure your gonna pay?" Ari asked. "Yeah, I got payed yesterday and just for one might anyway" I whispered. She just shyly smiled and walk ahead to our room.

She lumped down on her bed and I did the same on mine, which as on the other side of the room. "I can't believe this.." She sighed. "I know right. Talk about and then there were two.. I wander what they're thinking about"

BRADS POV

"Why did you go on cheat on Connor with some guy that looks like me!" I screamed. "YOUR the one who cheated with someone who looks like ME!" Clara screamed back. Then she slapped. Hard. Wow two slaps in one day, new record. "I didn't cheat" I scream/whispered. "Well neither did I.." She did the same. "Well. Then there was two.." We both just sighed and were silent. "This is so annoying...we didn't do anything my girlfriend had left me, my best friend hates me, and my other friend lost her boyfriend and best friend.." I sighed. She just got up. "I HATE THIS!" Clara shouted repeatedly. Kicking the bed. "Clara, Clara!" I tried to stop here.

JAMES POV

man I was tired..I yawned and I thought. Just as I was about to unlock the door to brad and I's room, I heard shouting from next door. It was brad and Clara! They were screaming about something that they hated. What was that about? The plan! It was my plan! Yes. It was working..

----------------------------------------------

Ooooooo! Where did James come into this? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Plz vote and comment xx