How Could You Do This

*a few weeks into the tour*

ARIANNAS POV

I was mega bored so I decided to read a magazine. The hotel has a trolley, which was lucky just outside my room, that had free magazines. So I quickly got one then ran back in since I was still in my American Stars and Stripes onsie!

I flopped down on the bed and sighed. As I looked down, I saw brads face. Awh, he made the cover! As I scanned the cover more I saw the title...'Brad's New Girl?' The picture was of brad and another girl. But it wasn't me..the girl had golden hair..just like Clara's.. The actual article said:

Brad Simpson, lead singer of the vamps, was spotted on tour with a golden haired girl. They were seen kissing at the back of a restaraunt. How steamy! It was recently believed that the can we dance singer was dating Arianna Feild..but obviously not!

I was RAGING! We going to have some SERIOUS words!

*a few hours later*

BRADS POV

"That's all I have to say so baby can we dance.." I mumbled as I knocked on Aris hotel room door. She opened it rather madly. "What's the matter l-" before I could say anything she slapped me right across the face...it burned so bad. "What was that for!" I screamed, closing the door so nobody heard. "This is what happened!" Arianna screamed holding a magazine cover in my face. The cover was of me kissing another girl..oh no she found out.."I-I-I can explain.." I started..

----------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! Can you believe brad did that, or did he? There could've been a misunderstanding..."she found out" doesn't mean what it has to? Or maybe it does? What actually happened? So many questions. Tell me what you think happened or if you think brad really did cheat in the comments!

Plz vote and comment xx