Um..

It was brads friend. James. He was also in the band and he was amazing at the gitar. I realised Connor and Tristan were behind him. How did I know they're names you may ask, I looked then up on Wikipedia. Yes, they had their own FRICKIN Wikipedia page! "Sorry, um James is it?" I pretended to not know his name. "Yep. Wait you look fimiliar.. ARIA! Your Aria!" James exclaimed. "Your the girl brad kept going on about!" Connor added. "Ooohhhh yeah!" Tristan beamed. I giggled then brushed my hair behind my ear, looking down. "C'mon you can walk with us" Tristan smiled down at me as he put his on my shoulder.

*school*

BRADS POV

I heard someone call my name. When I turned around I saw Aria with the guys. Yes! They finally had met so I wouldn't have to awkwardly introduce them to each other. "I see you guys have met then!" I said. Aria looked stunning. Her dark ginger hair shine. Her freckles were perfectly spaced on her cute blushed cheeks. Her hazel eyes twinkled as she smiled widely. I know I had only just met her but I was falling for her. Hard. "Your so beautiful Aria" I said out loud! I covered my mouth as I realised what had just happened. Arias mouth dropped and the boys' eyes widened. Oh no.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Plz plz vote and maybe leave a comment if you liked it. .