Not More Drama...

CLARAS POV

We were going on tour with the vamps! OMG! This was going to be SO exciting! Maybe I could get even closer Connor since were gonna be going everywhere together.

"C'mon love" connor smiled, taking my hand once I have my ticket. We walked up the tunnel to get to the plane when we heard some screech. Obviously we turned around. Only to see tristan screaming "OMG! THIS IS GONNA VE TOTES CRAYCRAY!" We alled laughed, earning a glare from an old lady. "Sorry" I mumbled to her. She just sighed and carried on walking. Awkward.

"Exits are to the right, left and back of the plane. Enjoy your journey" the stewardess smiled. I just giggled at how typical it was. "Excited?" Con asked. "So excited! I'm glad we can spend more time together" I said then have him a peck on the lips.

CONNORS POV

she was so cute. After the quick kiss she took her pillow, pushed it against the window and put her hear on it, then have my hand a small squeeze. Soon, she was into a deep sleep. How adorable.

*in america*

BRADS POV

I sighed as I fell back onto my bed. James soon did the same. "This is a nice hotel room" he chirped. I agreed, closing my eyes. I couldn't sleep on the plane so I had MASSIVE jet lag.

After a few minutes of staring up at the ceiling, I got up to unpack. Red tshirt, blue tshirt, yellow tshirt, tie-dye tshirt, black tshirt, ramones tshirt. Maybe I got a bit carried away on the tshirts...

*later than night*

"What can we dooo?! I'm tired of cards tristan whined. "Well I saw a sign saying hotel teens club. I looked inside and it had I games area, little cafe, TV and small dance floor. So we could go there?" Arianna suggested. "YEAH! Let's PARTAY!" Clara shouted.

ARIANNAS POV

high-waisted shorts or skirt? I couldn't decide so I asked Clara. "Short" she said as she buttoned the back of her dress. Wow that girl is flexible. "Ready?" She asked I nodded. Then we went down to the teens club. The boys said they had left already.

*hour later*

"Coke please" I said. Thank goodness it was all-inclusive since a glass of coke was $3! I took my drink then went over to the games area where Connor and James were playing air hockey. "Sidown" brad said tapping the seat next to him. I gladly excepted.

"Ari can you please go get me another fanta?" Clara asked. I groaned as I said "but I just say down!" She pulled a pity face so I had it give in. She had a good sad face that pretty much no one could say no to.. I got up and went to the bar. "A sprite please" the man asked were my money was and I was about to mention the all inclusive when someone interrupted. "She's all inclusive. Which is sad since I would've payed for it and asked her out. Don't worry I'm not a stalker though" a boy around my age answered. He had straight dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. He was attractive but not as much as brad. "Sorry, I have a boyfriend.." I said taking my drink. But the not stopped him. "Just forget about him, I bet I'm better" I have him a glare as he was about to put him arm around my waist. I noticed brad looking over with a VERY angry face..

----------------------------------------------

What do you guys think will happen? Lemme know in the comments. I'm not quite sure what could happen so you might give me an idea? Hope you enjoyed it! Plz vote xx