Wait, wait..

CLARAS POV

Ari opened the door and before I could say anything, she started to close the door but then someone shouted "WAIT, I need to talk to you all!" It was James. Then follower by brad! What was going on?! "Don't listen to him!" Brad sighed, catching his breath. Suddenly James pushed brad and me into the room. "Get it there!" We all looked around. The tension and awkwardness was unbearable. James went over to the door and fiddled wit it. This couldn't be good..

ARIANNAS POV

"James, what are you doing" I asked. Oh would be quiet,you fool" what. The.heck. "How dare you speak to me like that!" I raged. "He can say what ever he wants.." Tristan?! Where did he come from. "Tristan?" Everyone but James said in unison. "Look, we have something to tell you guys.." I was so confused.. "What is it?" Connor questioned. "Brad and Clara didn't cheat." I gasped. "I TOLD YOU!" Brad whisper/shouted. "Don't do that to me!" I said to brad. His faced turned bright red. "DONT YOU EVEN DARE! I DID NOT CHEAT! YOURE THE ONE WGO WENT AND KISSED TRISTAN!" James smirked and Tristan chuckled before saying "oh yeah, I did that deliberately, you aren't a very good kisser love" wait, what..